Agreed, none of those vehicles come close to the true monsters of the Group B era such as the Quattro, 205, or Delta.
based on the rally suspension, stratos inspired livery & possible remaster, i think that the bolide might end up with a group b version like the stratos
That Stratos livery has been there forever. I do think that the Bolide will eventually have a Group B config though, based on the rally suspension, remaster, and previous speculation that the Bolide will have some type of super-build.
(about the car sketch from 2014) its such an imbetween that even if they were to revive the car it would still be a car type thats not on the priority list, there are so many types of cars that arent really in the game. Anyway back to rally wedge: the lancia 037 is in theory just a montecarlo (scorpion for the uncultured at the other side of the atlantic) cut into bits with some scaffolding stuck to either ends. so the most logical thing for a ''superbuilt'' would be to take the chassis from the 037 and mix it with some stratos and the 308 gtm
I would say that a Group B Bolide would be likely with the Bolide revamp. It's a highly requested feature, when else are they going to do it?
One thing I expect from the Bolide revamp is a beige/tan/brown interior. Most supercars from the 80s offered it (and they looked amazing with it), so I think the developers will make it avaliable when they update the Bolide.
considering they did redo the interior on the legran, which is from 2016 aswell, and that got a whole makeover. so i expect a whole rework
There is already evidence that a reworked body is in progress, so that and updated textures I think are the absolute minimum that could happen. Also, although not guaranteed, I do believe that interior color options are very likely.
I think this is more vehicle suggestions https://www.beamng.com/threads/vehicle-suggestions-see-first-post.79/
I agree. While I think the interior has beautiful lines, and captures well the feeling of an Italian supercar from the 80s, I think it needs a remaster, since the newer/remastered vehicles have much better interiors, with more realistic textures and more features.
On that point I’m surprised that most vehicles don’t have options for both metric and imperial gauges. Even the d-series, roamer, Grand marshal,van and t-series. Weren’t they sold in Canada, Mexico or other metric countries as well?