1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Update Speculation thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by crazikyle, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Acrain7

Acrain7
    Expand Collapse

upload_2021-10-5_10-13-38.png

Actually, I think you can even see an interior c pillar behind the seats- I'm not 100% sure what stage of development these would be implemented in, but nevertheless its a good sign.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  2. McBeamer94

McBeamer94
    Expand Collapse

Yep, forgot about the V10! Since a 3-liter Inline-6 fits perfectly in the engine compartment of the ETK 800, a V10 (quite possibly having two banks of 2.5-liter Inline-5s) could also fit perfectly.
    But odds are good for a V8 (also quite possibly having two banks of 2-liter Inline-4s) being the more logical choice of a range topper, since the 800 isn't large enough of a car. It's only a Segment-D luxury car (or Midsize luxury car).
    It all remains to be seen. :confused:
    --- Post updated ---
    I don't really know how large of an update the Windows 11 are so I'm gonna assume that they have to go through some initial minor updates for everything to be sorted out.
    As for the new car, I'll stick to the closest we know of official (or sort of official, anyway) words: mid-November at the earliest, Christmas Eve at the latest. Quality needs time.

#33482 McBeamer94, Oct 5, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2021
  3. FFIVGUY

FFIVGUY
    Expand Collapse

Pretty much

4. Reece Coates

Reece Coates
    Expand Collapse

The Gavril MV4 and G2 as well as many others were Gabester's (One of BeamNG's main vehicle designers) mods released for Rigs of Rods back when that game was fairly new. BeamNG is basically its sequel.
    --- Post updated ---
    Also OT: if the teaser car does end up being a Moonhawk/Chargerish thing, does anyone think it will receive a normal model and a facelift model like the modern Charger?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Jack The Ripper 2

Jack The Ripper 2
    Expand Collapse

I think it is pretty probable for the new car to be a modern muscle, it is one of the categories we still don't have and would be quite nice, it would be great for it to have a normal model and a facelift to add more customizations so it isn't bland like the K-Series (honestly it lacks a lot of customization even on the engine side, you can't do much to it), So I think having more options is great and is a trend in the last cars we had so far, The D-Series had a normal and a facelift model, the Wendover has a normal and a facelift model, the Widgeon "facelift" of sorts is it having 4 wheels. (Sorry for any mistakes or misunderstanding, English isn't my first language.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. GearHead1

GearHead1
    Expand Collapse

I dont have RoR, but the omega always looked like an H2 SUT with a bed cap to me. What actually was it?

7. Slugfest

Slugfest
    Expand Collapse

Windows 11 is a little bit more of a change than that, but hopefully it won't matter :)

And where did tdev say that? :confused: (curious)

8. Turbo49>

Turbo49>
    Expand Collapse

Somewhere on this thread, or on another thread, but i definitely rememeber it.

9. surprisinguser1

surprisinguser1
    Expand Collapse

Here.

10. Slugfest

Slugfest
    Expand Collapse

Wow, I didn't read the thread, kinda embarrassed about that - thank you guys! :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. depewm07

depewm07
    Expand Collapse

I wonder if the devs will make a h series mini refresh because that's Also another vehicle alot of people have looked over in the last couple years.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Sithhy™

Sithhy™
    Expand Collapse

Is it not supposed to get a remaster? A "mini refresh" would be pointless

• Agree Agree x 7
  13. Reece Coates

Reece Coates
    Expand Collapse

TBH I can’t really blame you, there are probably like 200 pages on here since the last update XD.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. McBeamer94

McBeamer94
    Expand Collapse

A mini refresh is too little compared to what can be done to the H-Series for a full Remastering. The H-Series is missing a lot of content which could make it a true multitool, just like the D-Series is!

• Agree Agree x 4
  15. surprisinguser1

surprisinguser1
    Expand Collapse

The H-Series is the last vehicle included in 0.3 that hasn't really gotten anything added to it, and the Bolide remaster is known to be on the way. Everything else (D-Series, Pigeon, Roamer, etc.) got a remaster in the past year or two, which was kind of surprising to me, considering that the H-Series was the #1 vehicle on the "What vehicle would you like to see first in-game?" poll. After the Bolide remaster, it would probably be the next big thing to speculate about.

#33495 surprisinguser1, Oct 6, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 4
  16. Artistterrymartin

Artistterrymartin
    Expand Collapse

Speculation - World Editor 3.0 :)

17. Agent_Y

Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

2.0 isn't even fully finished yet so why would they instantly drop it???

• Like Like x 2
  18. etca1515

etca1515
    Expand Collapse

I point out the possibility of this being a joke

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Artistterrymartin

Artistterrymartin
    Expand Collapse

Lol... Sorry I should have said 2.1 ... Come one you know what I mean :)
    --- Post updated ---
    It would be cool if they added a poll in the forums, I am curious the top contenders from all the speculations.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. surprisinguser1

surprisinguser1
    Expand Collapse

Found these on Car_Killer's "WIP stuff" section on Imgur. I'm not sure if it is going to be part of a mod he (or someone else) is working on, or if an official LHD Miramar is on the way (which would probably mean a remaster). Thoughts?
    YJYck4I.png
    ZRAjFE7.png

• Like Like x 8
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice