1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Update Speculation thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by crazikyle, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Superchu Frostbite

Superchu Frostbite
    Expand Collapse

Generally, if there are a lot of bugs, and I mean a LOT of bugs, a dev team releases a quick hotfix instead of ignoring them and going for the full update. I'm guessing if anything, we will have a hotfix within the week, and a full update within 3.

2. speednsnake

speednsnake
    Expand Collapse

The Burnside was released only 12 days after after the primary update, along with some fixes for 0.5.0. Since we have some obvious bugs and several features that were "not quite finished" for this update, we may get the Miramar with the bug fixes and almost finished features sometime sooner than later. They kinda sorta hinted that is was supposed to come in 0.5.2, in lieu of the ETK, so I'd assume it's done or really close. Doing it this way might help cut down on the "to-do" list, as they get bug fixes done for the big changes before they have to deal with bug fixes on a new car and on-board navigation units. That way they can get to work on more features sooner without worrying about fixing what we got. Could be wrong, but this is the speculation thread after all.

3. Toddolius

Toddolius
    Expand Collapse

I hope the new cars are going to be released soon. They teased it alot, so they nearly have to ;)

4. coolusername

coolusername
    Expand Collapse

maybe tomorrow

5. Toddolius

Toddolius
    Expand Collapse

That would be great, but I don't think they will.

6. Djplopper

Djplopper
    Expand Collapse

I am pretty certain the next update will roll out between the 24th and the 27th of March and it will be called the Easter Update with the Ibishu Miramar and ,more difficultly the etk, we shall have the 5.4.0 first and in April the 6.0 update with the etk and the utah map

• Like Like x 5
  7. coolusername

coolusername
    Expand Collapse

nope

8. Toddolius

Toddolius
    Expand Collapse

Well, it seems like the Miramar is done :) When would the update come out?? Not that i'm being impatient but just looking for what other people THINK.

9. Slammington

Slammington
    Expand Collapse

You never know. Just because there are pictures released on the forums, that doesn't mean gabe might still have to add, modify or fix some things before the car is fully ready. With that said, I think it's pretty close to completion if not already done.

10. Toddolius

Toddolius
    Expand Collapse

Me too, and I know that pictures don't say the update is near, but they're showing us more and more. I just don't think it will be very soon, since the updates are coming so fast now. So if it's soon, it must be those two or one car. Or they've got something else they've never shown us which will be included too. But there will be bugfixes for sure :D

11. AllTerrainOutlaw

AllTerrainOutlaw
    Expand Collapse

I think there should be winches and ropables

• Like Like x 1
  12. 1185323118

Expand Collapse

Maybe 2nd of April? devs always do monthly updates, v0.5.3 had too many bugs and Miramar is at least 95% complete now

13. NistingurA

NistingurA
    Expand Collapse

I was right twice in a row with saying it comes out between 10th and 15th
    I say it again. This time more precise tho. between 12th and 14th april

14. JDMGuy

JDMGuy
    Expand Collapse

10th or 11th of april, that is what I am guessing.

15. SmokingTiresGaming

SmokingTiresGaming
    Expand Collapse

Some say its in 4 hour and some say its in 4 days :confused: and some say its in 7 days :D

• Like Like x 1
  16. Toron Beldevar

Toron Beldevar
    Expand Collapse

Maybe they'll release the update for April Fools' like they did with 0.3.7.8, and it might include the Miramar and/or the 2400i (or, to a lesser extent, the Utah map). That's over a week away, so it's possible.

Or maybe they're saving the "What We've Accomplished/Roadmap" blog for April 1st...

... or both?

It doesn't matter, something is going to happen on that day and it won't be a joke.

• Like Like x 3
  17. Acrain7

Acrain7
    Expand Collapse

or maybe on good Friday/easter? they seem to like doing updates on holidays :)

• Like Like x 1
  18. Toddolius

Toddolius
    Expand Collapse

I just think the possibilities of the update coming is next friday, easter, or april as someone else said here already. It would just be a perfect day or time to release.

• Like Like x 1
  19. SmokingTiresGaming

SmokingTiresGaming
    Expand Collapse

maybe the update will be in 6-7 hours today :Dalso what are they working on the forums go up and down :confused:

20. skodakenner

skodakenner
    Expand Collapse

the servers going up and down may be the something is on the horizon blog post and hopefully a update for Beam with some forum changes

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice