1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

    Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

    Dismiss Notice

Update Speculation thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by crazikyle, Jan 26, 2016.

  1. Truker27

    Truker27
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 18, 2019
    Messages:
    198
    --- Post updated ---
    Ah Yes oups... :oops:
    Yes you're right
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. treuhgj

    treuhgj
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2020
    Messages:
    65
    All community be like right now:
    --- Post updated ---
    all community trying to catch a bus full of 0.24 files
     
    • Like Like x 2
  3. NEXUS_104

    NEXUS_104
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 23, 2020
    Messages:
    54
    I'm sorry,

    w h a t
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. GearHead1

    GearHead1
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 21, 2019
    Messages:
    800
    Miramar could easily be produced under licence by Soviets into the 21st century if we really het imaginative.
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Truker27

    Truker27
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 18, 2019
    Messages:
    198
    Pourquoi le moment a 2:31 etait quand je regardais ailleur?
     
  6. Leroux83

    Leroux83
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2017
    Messages:
    296

    Bonjour, parle en anglais pour que tout le monde comprenne s'il te plait :) (Je me suis aussi fait avoir par ça...)


    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Hi, please speak in english in order to make everyone understand :) (This also got me)
     
    #34306 Leroux83, Nov 5, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. Turbo49>

    Turbo49>
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2021
    Messages:
    3,279
    it's spelled "This also got me"
    It's funny, i've got so used to typing in english that it became harder for me to type in french lol.

    Anyways, back on topic...
     
    • Agree Agree x 4
  8. surprisinguser1

    surprisinguser1
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2020
    Messages:
    567
    Anyone else think that the new car can be in this update?
     
    • Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Leroux83

    Leroux83
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2017
    Messages:
    296

    *deleted attempt to properly speak in english*
    --- Post updated ---
    Me too, and quite a lot of people I guess.

    Btw, I was thinking, don't you think that it could be english ?

    Somethin' like a Jaguar : RWD, sedan, a bit of european design...
     
    • Like Like x 3
  10. I<3ChickenWings&V8

    I<3ChickenWings&V8
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2020
    Messages:
    918
    It sure can be but i prefer to wait for more content on the new one over a hasty release just to have "a new car" we have enough at the moment with enough remaster potential left so they should work it out properly to be satisfied with the result
     
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Truker27

    Truker27
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 18, 2019
    Messages:
    198
    Yes i think too
     
    • Like Like x 1
  12. McBeamer94

    McBeamer94
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 4, 2019
    Messages:
    2,872
    I may want the new car to be part of the upcoming update because it seems mostly ready but, if the update is gonna drop early, there's also the danger of bugs. I'd like to believe we're all perfectionists here (in a good way, in the form of constructive criticism and not in a psychopathic way), so I'd like the new car to be 100% ready. As I've said countless times in this thread before, quality takes time! ;)
     
  13. Leroux83

    Leroux83
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2017
    Messages:
    296
    Since it was already in-game in September, with something that looks like an interior, we can think that it's already quite complete and it would be released on the 0.24.

    But I'm pretty sure that if devs realize there are many bugs and other problems with this car (and the Update generally speaking), they would prefer to release it later that to bring something new, but unplayable
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. FenderBenderTV

    FenderBenderTV
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2021
    Messages:
    124
    Soooo I may have discovered something...
    I took the photo of the car from twitter into photoshop, and I turned up the exposure a little, and this is what came out of that...

    I also included a screen recording of me doing everything to prove i didnt tamper with the image more than just that

     

    Attached Files:

    • FAX39ucXsAMM49S3.jpg
    #34314 FenderBenderTV, Nov 5, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2021
  15. Sturpy

    Sturpy
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2016
    Messages:
    269
    You're a bit late to the party mate
     
    • Agree Agree x 23
  16. Leroux83

    Leroux83
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2017
    Messages:
    296

    Don't click on the QR-c..... *probably too late*
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. McBeamer94

    McBeamer94
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 4, 2019
    Messages:
    2,872
    Yes, that's what I thought! ;)
    Although I'm talking about details that are small but really noticeable if you're eagle-eyed. Details like a non-functioning clock, a mistreated airvent, a gauge cluster without all the necessary information... Stuff like that!
     
  18. SNFriedM14

    SNFriedM14
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2021
    Messages:
    700
    I think everything they’ve teased thus far will be in 0.24. Why? Well, the new car looked pretty’s complete as people have said, the fridge also looked pretty complete and I doubt it’d take a lot of effort to get in game, and for the pessima and van remasters, they both had aftermarket/race parts, and I assume the devs do the base car first and then add fancy parts.
     
    • Agree Agree x 4
  19. rude rat

    rude rat
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2021
    Messages:
    191
    im 100% they wouldnt tease the new car if it wasnt going to come this update
     
    • Agree Agree x 12
  20. McBeamer94

    McBeamer94
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 4, 2019
    Messages:
    2,872
    There was an exception to this and it was the FCV platform, although we could argue that it was teased at the same time as the publishing of the 0.18 Update.
     
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice