1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

    Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

    Dismiss Notice

Update Speculation thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by crazikyle, Jan 26, 2016.

  1. jordanpuma

    jordanpuma
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 10, 2012
    Messages:
    110
    I'm stuck at work for the next 3 hours, my pfp is me.

    I already know it's gonna be great, so big congrats to the Beam team on another step forward.

    Anyone have any details on what's new? Prolly gonna be a while before the Devblog is up
     
  2. fylhtq7779

    fylhtq7779
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 23, 2015
    Messages:
    182
    Where is the car guys :D
     
  3. CrashHard

    CrashHard
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 5, 2013
    Messages:
    1,632
    60% downloaded
     
  4. Mad_Makaron

    Mad_Makaron
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2018
    Messages:
    594
    Where's the car, Devs? *
     
  5. Leroux83

    Leroux83
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2017
    Messages:
    296
    That's in moments like that , that I hate my low connection lmao. :rolleyes:

    Anyways, I'm pretty sure that the update is incredible, so well done guys, you're making my week way better !
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. rude rat

    rude rat
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2021
    Messages:
    191
    PLEASE send pictures once ur done
     
  7. CHUCK NORRIS 2

    CHUCK NORRIS 2
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Mar 2, 2016
    Messages:
    18
    My potato pc is downloading faster than the install speed
     
  8. Brother_Dave

    Brother_Dave
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 16, 2012
    Messages:
    1,777
    My guess is because of how we all behaved recently the devs stepped away from releasing everything at once and instead relez the update first and update the devblg etc after that :)
     
  9. CrashHard

    CrashHard
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 5, 2013
    Messages:
    1,632
  10. Turbo49>

    Turbo49>
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2021
    Messages:
    3,279
    658 ko/s, 1% downloaded.
     
    • Agree Agree x 3
  11. Snikle

    Snikle
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 25, 2016
    Messages:
    353
    Ugh I gotta leave for class before the update is finished downloading. Can't wait for it when I get back!
     
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Mad_Makaron

    Mad_Makaron
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2018
    Messages:
    594
    :(:p
     
  13. Agent_Y

    Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2020
    Messages:
    10,667
    Imagine if it's not the update you are downloading, but a giant rick roll, and that's why there are no teasers or anything
     
    • Like Like x 8
  14. CrashHard

    CrashHard
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 5, 2013
    Messages:
    1,632
    Installing
     
    • Like Like x 2
  15. SKB

    SKB
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 22, 2017
    Messages:
    1,959
    God pc and internet...
     
  16. rude rat

    rude rat
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2021
    Messages:
    191
    is a 3mb/s download speed good or terrible
     
  17. CrashHard

    CrashHard
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 5, 2013
    Messages:
    1,632
    Verifying
     
    • Like Like x 3
  18. Turbo49>

    Turbo49>
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2021
    Messages:
    3,279
    Godlike for me.
     
  19. Bob bruh

    Bob bruh
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2020
    Messages:
    166
    Good. I have one
     
  20. surprisinguser1

    surprisinguser1
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2020
    Messages:
    567
    Holy crap, now I REALLY regret turning on email notifications. Y'all took up the rest of my 2 GB of cloud storage. I can't wait for the car though XD.
     
    • Like Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice