1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

    Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

    Dismiss Notice

Update Speculation thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by crazikyle, Jan 26, 2016.

  1. renePRO

    renePRO
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 11, 2019
    Messages:
    190
    i have been digging around on youtube and the rock's and vegetation look alot like King of the Hammers. (baja+rock crawling)
     
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Staff Pick Staff Pick x 1
  2. bussin.buses

    bussin.buses
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2022
    Messages:
    5,163
    Speaking of rocks, the new rocks don’t seem to be in use :confused:
     
  3. Leeloo

    Leeloo
    Expand Collapse
    The Little Engine That Could
    BeamNG Team

    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2020
    Messages:
    536
    Aight I'll bring you more rocks some other time then :rolleyes:

    I just wanted to show the dino, cuz he's adorable :3
     
    • Like Like x 37
    • Agree Agree x 4
  4. moses72

    moses72
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2021
    Messages:
    2,311
    next time can we get some more of the trophy truck
     
    • Agree Agree x 5
  5. Johan The Channel

    Johan The Channel
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2020
    Messages:
    808
    The rocks will probably be another version from the original rocks.
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. DOUGL4S1

    DOUGL4S1
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 27, 2016
    Messages:
    427
    I agree, Rexy will be the best thing about whichever update he comes out on, can't wait!
     
    • Like Like x 9
  7. McBeamer94

    McBeamer94
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 4, 2019
    Messages:
    2,874
    He really is adorable! ;)
    I'm trying to imagine how macho the new Prerunner would look wrapped in a Tyrannos livery! :cool:
     
    • Agree Agree x 6
  8. fivedollarlamp

    fivedollarlamp
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 18, 2016
    Messages:
    3,152
    All you really do is complain, huh?
     
    • Agree Agree x 18
    • Like Like x 2
  9. SNFriedM14

    SNFriedM14
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2021
    Messages:
    700
    Make the Dino a roof accessory for the t series and give it a tyrannos oil livery.
     
    • Agree Agree x 6
  10. Jackets64

    Jackets64
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 26, 2017
    Messages:
    1,919
    Make it a roof accessory on the pallet for all cars lol
     
    • Agree Agree x 11
  11. RAINY

    RAINY
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 29, 2017
    Messages:
    168
    with the latest teaser, I don't think it's a SIUsa Addition, it has large mountains that are far closer than those on SIUsa. I think it might be a 'new' -ish map based on derby arenas with the derby arenas map in the middle surrounded by southern texas like desert, that's just my two cents. me personally I think it would be cool, but an african map would be insanely cool... I think it's an expansion of derby arenas but hope its africa or something.

    either way I will enjoy it equally as much!
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. McBeamer94

    McBeamer94
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 4, 2019
    Messages:
    2,874
    Or a bed accessory. That would be cool too! Like some sort of T-Rex Pope! :p

    To turn the discussion to liveries a bit, I think the T-Series, along with the Tanker Trailer, should get liveries of the official petroleum companies in the game. Trilobite, Nodeoline, Apex, Oilex and, of course, Tyrannos liveries would expand the lore in the sense that these companies have truck and tanker trailer fleets too and use them for carrying fuel to the according gas stations. This would also be good to be done with the TastiCola livery, which can only be applied on the Dry Van Trailer at the moment.
     
    #48372 McBeamer94, Nov 18, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 9
  13. vmlinuz

    vmlinuz
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Mar 2, 2014
    Messages:
    2,409
    Well, it's a little frustrating to see the same niche filled over and over knowing that if the devs put half as much effort into more diverse content, they would absolutely nail it. The point is moot since I'm now certain it's either an existing map getting remastered or expanded, or there's just more to it, and the main point of the teaser is refueling anyway. Much needed feature, maybe we'll even get cars that run like crap when you put the wrong octane in.
     
    #48373 vmlinuz, Nov 18, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 3
  14. Cutlass

    Cutlass
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 30, 2017
    Messages:
    3,548
    grat·i·tude
    /ˈɡradəˌt(y)o͞od/

    noun
    1. the quality of being thankful; readiness to show appreciation for and to return kindness.
     
    • Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Deleted member 445491

    Deleted member 445491
    Expand Collapse
    Guest

    I have wild speculation, maybe this car behind gas station is Moonhawk. And we are getting Moonhawk remaster with heavily modified off road version ?
     
    • Like Like x 4
  16. McBeamer94

    McBeamer94
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 4, 2019
    Messages:
    2,874
    Or even the other way around, when you put 93/100oct in a car designed for 89/Super, like the carburetted Covet, and it gains some hp! :p
     
    #48376 McBeamer94, Nov 18, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Snikle

    Snikle
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 25, 2016
    Messages:
    353
    For a game with a career mode, wouldn't it make sense that most of the maps aren't geographically around the world from each other? The variety of maps' nationalities is great and all, but think what would best benefit career mode. They're probably focusing on something that could feasibly connect to a story being told in the Southwestern U.S, since there's a few maps there already (WCUSA, Utah, Texas demo derbies, various islands). Best ideas I've seen here so far were like Vegas or a U.S./Mexico border town. Only the devs know what it actually is, and it'll probably surprise most of us whatever it is.
     
    • Agree Agree x 6
  18. I<3ChickenWings&V8

    I<3ChickenWings&V8
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2020
    Messages:
    918
    I demand Dino bobblehead for all vehicle interiors! :cool:
     
    • Agree Agree x 15
    • Like Like x 3
  19. Jackets64

    Jackets64
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 26, 2017
    Messages:
    1,919
    Bobblehead!
    Bobblehead!
    Bobblehead!
    *continues chant*
     
    #48379 Jackets64, Nov 18, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 5
  20. I<3ChickenWings&V8

    I<3ChickenWings&V8
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2020
    Messages:
    918
    well to defend vmlinuz a little bit he is as we all are: A paying customer.
    But apart from that he is not wrong either, It would have been nice to get a new map in a new setting/biome rather than having another sunny and dry map but i really like the map so far.
    I just wanna defend the people of the opposition since we need all opinions not just the ones who just gratufully accept anything that gets released.
    No offense.
     
    • Agree Agree x 6
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice