1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Update Speculation thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by crazikyle, Jan 26, 2016.

1. toyota.potato

toyota.potato
    Expand Collapse

Why can people not understand that the trophy truck is purpose built and is not based on a road going truck?

• Agree Agree x 5
  2. Sparks4

Sparks4
    Expand Collapse

Can a dev come out and say something, PLEASE? I hate being led on, I despise mysteries; I rather something be said even if it's disappointing - at least we'd know.

They have never once released a vehicle that only does one thing, so I fully expect a production vehicle to release along side the trophy truck, IF we even get it this update. Thing is they have never said one thing about this which is honestly, to me, infuriating and annoying - I mean everything else is cool but still. I despise mysteries.

• Agree Agree x 9
  3. 2020CorollaXSE__

2020CorollaXSE__
    Expand Collapse

My Cockatiel whenever he is on my keyboard he sometimes accidently types stuff with his feet

• Like Like x 3
  4. CaptainZoll

CaptainZoll
    Expand Collapse

I think it's fair to say that a modern pickup truck is an archetype they want to get to eventually, and that there's also so much slated for 0.27 that there's no chance of there being something so major as an entire pickup (except in the unlikely situation that they've been secretly working on it for a really long time.)

If I had to make a guess, i'd say this new trophy truck will use bruckell engines, and be badged as a "bruckell bison" or whatever, but will just have a handful of trophy truck configs in 0.27,
    and the name and vague design will be a sneak-peek into the full truck which is scheduled for 0.28 or 0.29.

the only other possibility I see is that it's called the "SamPerf Class 6" or something, and maybe also gets adapted into a stock car truck, but all the body panel (and headlight decal etc.) designs they use are completely unbranded and "generic" in design.

• Agree Agree x 20
  5. locualo

locualo
    Expand Collapse

why should they expose content of an update just because immature fans are impacient?
    and how could be someone dissapointed that the truck don't have a street version with the quantity of content that it's coming?

• Agree Agree x 10
  6. Alfa08

Alfa08
    Expand Collapse

it just doesn't make sense, how disappointing would it be to have a pickup in the vehicle selector only to find that it has an offroad configuration inside and nothing else?!?

• Agree Agree x 6
  7. driftingmedic

driftingmedic
    Expand Collapse

Its a tube frame with a "pickup" shell, most likely there will be several offroad, maybe even track, configs other than the pickup.

• Agree Agree x 5
  8. McBeamer94

McBeamer94
    Expand Collapse

If there really is a production model behind the new Trophy Truck, even if it shows up in a later Update, after the Trophy Truck, I think the situation is a bit like the surprise we had with the FCVs, when we only expected the Vivace and then the Tograc showed up from nowhere. So be cool! :cool:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. FlipcarPIGNU

FlipcarPIGNU
    Expand Collapse

ETK K:I was forgotten,again:(

• Agree Agree x 6
  10. Sparks4

Sparks4
    Expand Collapse

Okay, whose to say that everything was teased would be in the update? Who's to say the trophy truck is even going to be released in this update or the next? Who's to say the new map would even be in the update?
    There has been multiple times stuff has been teased but not released in the update it was expected to be in.

Who's the one assuming and being immature now?

And I'm asking because we are all the Consumer, Purchaser and supporter of the game. We are all within our right to ask about the product we are paying for and playing.

• Agree Agree x 5
  11. locualo

locualo
    Expand Collapse

you are aware they are not forced to even update the game are you? consider every update a gift for us. Andsome ppl are compaining and saying they whould be dissapointed if x feature dont come with the update

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. I<3ChickenWings&V8

I<3ChickenWings&V8
    Expand Collapse

Because we are the paying customers.
    Its not like we demand unconditional surrender of all update info we just ask nicely.

• Agree Agree x 6
  13. Car8john

Car8john
    Expand Collapse

Hey guys this doesn't look like update speculation, lets try and get back on topic...

• Agree Agree x 10
  14. I<3ChickenWings&V8

I<3ChickenWings&V8
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, you must be the blind consumer type..
    Just pay for the product without questioning anything.
    --- Post updated ---
    How about some speculation of the new buggy that supposedly will be the Piccolina bred thing.
    Do you guys think they will cram a variety of engines choices in there like lets say the Hirochi Flat 4 for example?
    Would be pretty neat!

• Agree Agree x 5
  15. zachariah.74

zachariah.74
    Expand Collapse

I hope so, if its got the Autobello engine in it or the Ibishu i4 thats crammed into everything then I'm gonna be a little let down

• Agree Agree x 6
  16. FlipcarPIGNU

FlipcarPIGNU
    Expand Collapse

In fact,I'm more interested in ETK K.Did anyone find that developers only post one photo about widebody parts in months?

• Agree Agree x 5
  17. united.

united.
    Expand Collapse

its probably done

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Aquila:)

Aquila:)
    Expand Collapse

It seems to me that we might only get a new widebody variant (like the crawler hopper) and some minor improvements as we haven’t seen much of it. Of course it might also be done as a full remaster but the devs want to show us the other stuff first…

• Agree Agree x 4
  19. Jackets64

Jackets64
    Expand Collapse

A few other users have mentioned that much of the structure and driving of the ETKs is mostly up to snuff, so I think a model revamp and general vehicle improvement should be in order, but not a full remaster.

• Agree Agree x 7
  20. n0ckboi

n0ckboi
    Expand Collapse

Yeah i don’t think etk-k needs a massive overhaul. The only problem I have is that sensitive driveshaft that tends to break after some bumps.
    That new bodykit is i think a hint for a new more racey customs. Maybe its for a cup car custom.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice