1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

    Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

    Dismiss Notice

Update Speculation thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by crazikyle, Jan 26, 2016.

  1. TeaConsumer

    TeaConsumer
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2022
    Messages:
    320
    It will have content, a dev blog and a changelog. Truly an update.
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. ghs129

    ghs129
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 3, 2021
    Messages:
    987
    R E A L
     
    • Agree Agree x 5
  3. I<3ChickenWings&V8

    I<3ChickenWings&V8
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2020
    Messages:
    918
    Yikes..
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. B3ARD3DRAG)N

    B3ARD3DRAG)N
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Mar 30, 2021
    Messages:
    292
    :(
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. hacker420

    hacker420
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2017
    Messages:
    1,183
    sadness
     
    • Like Like x 2
  6. simsimw

    simsimw
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2022
    Messages:
    2,094
     
  7. Holden747

    Holden747
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 11, 2022
    Messages:
    5
    I reckon 0.26.3 will release tomorrow
     
    • Agree Agree x 4
  8. SNFriedM14

    SNFriedM14
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2021
    Messages:
    700
    this post is exactly what I’m talking about. What does this contribute to the thread besides making it one post closer to getting locked?
    --- Post updated ---
    this
    work now quoting thing
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. Johan The Channel

    Johan The Channel
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2020
    Messages:
    808
    No, 0.27 there aren't have a 0.26.3 update.
     
    • Agree Agree x 4
  10. I<3ChickenWings&V8

    I<3ChickenWings&V8
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2020
    Messages:
    918
    Your rage post doesn´t contribute in any better way so keep it cool.
     
    • Agree Agree x 4
  11. Holden747

    Holden747
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 11, 2022
    Messages:
    5
    It's a speculation of the update.
    It's a speculation
     
  12. TeaConsumer

    TeaConsumer
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2022
    Messages:
    320
    update will release before 2023
     
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  13. BeezNeez

    BeezNeez
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2020
    Messages:
    301
    i wish the update would have still come today
     
    • Agree Agree x 6
  14. al36

    al36
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2020
    Messages:
    364
    Maybe not.
     
  15. Aquila:)

    Aquila:)
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    May 28, 2022
    Messages:
    512
    We could speculate about whether you will be able to inflate and deflate the tires of your vehicles in 0.27 as the tire of the Van seen in tdevs teaser looks like it could be possible
     
    • Agree Agree x 6
  16. TeaConsumer

    TeaConsumer
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2022
    Messages:
    320
    Possibly
     
    • Like Like x 2
  17. FenderBenderTV

    FenderBenderTV
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2021
    Messages:
    124
    I'm not sure why people are giving up hope, the 0.24 update released at 3:30 PM EST, it's currently 11:10
     
    • Like Like x 2
  18. AlexKidd71

    AlexKidd71
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Mar 16, 2022
    Messages:
    824
    Black Monday.
     
  19. I<3ChickenWings&V8

    I<3ChickenWings&V8
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2020
    Messages:
    918
    Might be that the Autobello Bricko may be the only vehicle who has it for a while as it is always with new vehicle features implemented!:cool:
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
  20. CTJacob

    CTJacob
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2012
    Messages:
    468
    I don't think it is coming today but, the discussion thread for 0.26 was published at 9:45pm Bremen time which is 3:45pm EST time for my East Coast USA players.
     
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice