If it won't be available in vanilla, I'm more than sure it will be modded in. I mean, there's one dude making a soviet sedan out of the Miramar.
A question, I'm making a cinematic scene, but I can't finish it today, I can only do it tomorrow, but would it be possible to make Steam not update my game so I can finish making the scene in 0.26? (If not, I can do the scene again in 0.27 but I would like to know)
Yes, you turn Wi-Fi off, then open steam, and it should give you an option to go into offline mode. You could also set BeamNG 0.26.2 as a bookmark, which adds it to the Windows bar at the bottom of the screen, and it never requires updates, that way, you can leave Wi-Fi on.
Most likely around 7:00-8:00 AM East Coast time because it usually releases at 1:00-2:00 PM German time
Guys i have to honestly tell ya all: If this is not gonna release todoay im gonna lose my sanity. Gonna revved myself up waaaaaayy too much this time.
Does the windshield lean forward? It doesn’t seem like it in the other screenshots. Maybe it’s coming down a slight hill?
But does the game itself know when an update is out? If not, just launch the game outside Steam. Afaik BeamNG doesn't need Steam for anything but updates. I bought BeamNG on Steam but I rarely launch it from there – I have like twenty hours there tops.