I don't think that it be a Gavril if it be an american minivan, because Gavril is mostly based on Ford, Chevrolet and GMC.
Same I was hoping for Euro especially with the UrbanLore minivan being american and the Kashira being Japanese
The seats are most likely aftermarket since this is the gambler custom config As someone who literally grew up in a Caravan for most of my childhood, I can be almost 99 percent certain that this will be an American vehicle based on the Caravan. The shape is almost exactly the same, as others have said Bruckell brand has some Dodge design elements to it already (Bastion) and the older bruckell V6 engines are the same displacement as the ones in the Caravan in real life, 3.3 and 3.8 liters. The base caravan came with a 2.4 liter I4 engine, the bruckell 2.5 I4 could fit this role. A Soliad version based on the Chrysler Town and Country might be possible as well, of course with higher end equipment and slightly different fascia. A European model is a lesser possibility, but still a possibility. I don’t know about this generation, but I know in real life the generation of Caravans that came after this one did have a rebadged model sold under the name Lancia Voyager in Europe.
Not just that, looking at how the doors are built and the rear shape it's obvious it's based off of the dodge caravan.
one you'd hope, [thats the van i grew up in] also i love the new pvc pipe snorkel, can you imagine the offroad builds that will be possible now, like a giant redneck squatted d series with a pvc snorkel and possibly a t series sized exhaust,
If minivan be japenese, can maybe be a Pessima VRV. I was talking about if it be based on a Caravan, but If be based on Venture or Windstar can be a Gavril.
@SkyFall thinks it will release between July 14th and 16th, which makes sense, but that means that its only in two weeks until we see the creator program updated
I also grew up in that early '00s Odyssey, so that's an influence I'd love to see as well... especially the little TV on the roof. I know plenty of vans had that, but it's the part I liked the best lol.
But good sir, they have not yet added fish to the water simulation. Unless we can infer from this that fish will be added to the simulation in due time? We may be able to locate your driver's license in there as well!
there will be 4 fronts from japanese minivans and 2 korean minivans would be possibly match Kia sedona and Hyundai Trajet
using the powers of facial reconstruction technology and a lot of presumption, I have concluded, (objectively, of course) precisely what the minivan will look like:
Good job on that. Moreover this cements my ideas of This being a GTA minivan. Like the Cabby. from the good old 2000s era. God i miss the 2000s when i grew up As soon a creator breach is done am gonna replay Gta 4 ANYWAY i now shall call the van beamng's cabby. OT. I wonder if it will have LWB and SWB versions?