hey, at least it's got a cool roof rack (if you can even call that thing a roof rack…) --- Post updated --- I mean, the engine's at the back, so drivability wise it should be fine…though I'm interested in how they rearranged the front suspension
I imagine they didn't have to. The front suspension on the Piccolina is very compact, even with the offroad setup. Not much goes on in the center.
Something that I noticed that is full on speculation: the devs seem to not want to show the ground under the cars they are showcasing - they are all behind plants, out of angle or covered by something. I wonder if the devs are implementing tire marks on dirt/mud in this update but they dont want to show it off yet. This would make sense since this is an offroad focused update, and tire marks are present as a sort of logo on most teasers up to now.
It's impressive how many new configs there are for the Gambler 500, not just the absolutely crazy ones, but also more reasonable like the Grand Marshal. Also official sliding doors, yay! I wonder how they will be implemented exactly, I suspect like on the Gavril Scout mod rather than on the Kashira, or maybe a new unique system?
I'm seeing new liveries on both cars with the grand Marshall saying "Grand Scavenger" and I'm not sure what on the pickle but looks like a graphic of a yellow duck in a bath proving the that there is a bath on the front
I think the door art is a rubber duck driving a one axle bathtub-mobile while wearing a traffic cone as a hat. Piccolina Bathmobile, or something.
you could be correct, considering that: the only times the minvan/gambler teasers showed the cars on the ground, not hidden behind anything, was either on whatever material gridmap uses probably concrete, or it was literally floating. And then we started getting the ones with a sandy? ground, but then the wheels were covered up, or at an angle from which we couldn't see the ground definitely hiding something from us