I don't want to sound insane but those do look just like the Bruckell Chivala taillights.... One step closer to drinking water
No but I did a drawing of what I assumed it would look like once after a little research on it and I just made them a mashup of the Grand Caravan and Kia Sedona from 2007 since it made sense at the time. Its more or less just a joke of 'oooh Bruckell Chivala' since there isn't too much else we know about it
I don't think it will be called "Chivala," that old concept list was scrapped a long time ago. If I had to guess, if it is a Bruckell, it will be named after some sort of fortification similarly to the Bastion
I found the location of the teaser! It was actually taken in Small Island, the angle, game settings and placement of the minivan/Roamer might not be accurate but i don't think the grass in that point is tall enough to reach halfway to the doors. IMO it's more likely to be a rusty skin, but hey, you never know
Oooh a rare small island post from the dev team. I just assumed they forgot it existed Who knows, the hopper made it off the list, the LeGran wagon too, and the DT40L was supposedly on there with a slightly different name, I wouldn't be suprised if more vehicles from the old concept stage list resurfaced, or at least the names for them.
Looks more a Dodge Caravan, so it probably will be a Bruckell, unless it has Pessima 2nd gen fascia, so could be Ibishu, maybe Ibishu Pessima VRV
What i personally see: - a bush covering the front door - the rocks beneath the minivan - dirt/rust covering the bottom half of the sliding door (it's fairly even and doesn't bleed into the dark rear wheel/bumper, nor the clear sky you see through the opening) --EDIT-- I played around a bit and, actually, that dark area i was talking about... might just be shadow/AO after all
why is there a bathtub (?) in the front of the autobello? --- Post updated --- On a more serious note, it looks like we are close enough to the update to start guessing timeline
The video game's authors understand what their userbase needs most good sir. If you have taken anything amounting to a whiff lately of the general discussion you will immediately sense the presence of this community's opinions. Endless squabbles about features that are not needed or that will never see the light of day. Paid add-ons? Never happening. Updates to HubWheels? Maybe a decade ago. MacOS support? ...Seriously? Observe it as a statement on the obvious of the forum community.
I think they’ve intentionally been making it difficult, and they’re probably going to wait until we are really close to the update to reveal the minivan like they did with a stambecco
lie someone else said they are hiding parts of cars behind things and also the rear door has a brown bit on it which suggests dirt splatter or rust (preferbly dirt hehe)