1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

    Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

    Dismiss Notice

Update Speculation thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by crazikyle, Jan 26, 2016.

  1. Shelbyiris

    Shelbyiris
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2022
    Messages:
    2,012
    can we speculate the flexibility of a ford flex
     
  2. Sylveon2

    Sylveon2
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2017
    Messages:
    285
    Video of what's possibly a new map
     

    Attached Files:

  3. Wulf

    Wulf
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    May 25, 2018
    Messages:
    189
    thanks proper job mate wonderful
     
  4. 22RE-uel

    22RE-uel
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2022
    Messages:
    152
    prolly a troll but i clicked it so yeah
     
  5. Shelbyiris

    Shelbyiris
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2022
    Messages:
    2,012
  6. Danny the Sniper

    Danny the Sniper
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2023
    Messages:
    1,371
    And the three wheeled Covet.
     
  7. Shelbyiris

    Shelbyiris
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2022
    Messages:
    2,012
  8. Sylveon2

    Sylveon2
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2017
    Messages:
    285
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Retro257

    Retro257
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2021
    Messages:
    87
    It’s out!
     
  10. Shelbyiris

    Shelbyiris
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2022
    Messages:
    2,012
    GUYS I KNOW I MAY HAVE USED IT AS A TROLL BEFORE BUT YOU GOT TO TRUST ME ON THIS ONE
    upload_2023-7-4_13-16-7.png
     
  11. VerrierChivace

    VerrierChivace
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 31, 2021
    Messages:
    212
    (speculation even though the update is released i wanted to post this before because I wanted to be funy but I didn't have time lol) It's been 3 months since last updat. The 3rd month of the year is march. Nissan made a car called the March. Nissan is Japanese. Japan fought the United States during WWII. Soliad is from the United States. The Soiled Landslide is a Soliad. The update will release today :)
     
  12. Danny the Sniper

    Danny the Sniper
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2023
    Messages:
    1,371
    I can't wait to drive the Soliad Lansdale!
     
  13. Sylveon2

    Sylveon2
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2017
    Messages:
    285
  14. Ax50

    Ax50
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 12, 2019
    Messages:
    518
    Capturesdvfsdv.jpg
    I'm calling it, construction work vehicle for 3.0
    They wouldn't just put that wheel in the game just for the Gambler 500
    please
     
    • Agree Agree x 4
  15. iva.rpm

    iva.rpm
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2018
    Messages:
    335
    When I arrive home from work, I will play it! I can't wait to drive the Lansdale and the Gambler 500 cars!
     
  16. plasticbodypanels

    plasticbodypanels
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2019
    Messages:
    219
    damn, no rebadge.. quite dissapointed tbh. BUT MINATURE VAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Shelbyiris

    Shelbyiris
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2022
    Messages:
    2,012
    well damn
     
  18. plasticbodypanels

    plasticbodypanels
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2019
    Messages:
    219
    upload_2023-7-4_12-33-12.png
     
    • Like Like x 13
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. trekko727

    trekko727
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 10, 2013
    Messages:
    233
    Ok.. Now to wait for 0.30
    and I thought 0.29 had a huge update due to the number qa_stable getting updated on and off..
     
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Fla07

    Fla07
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 8, 2021
    Messages:
    266
    Oh wow update is out
    I was expecting a teaser lol
    Guess I'll play the game

    LET'S GOOO!
    --- Post updated ---
    Also, happy Independence Day to America!
     
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice