why do you want british cars? vauxhall mini and MG are crap and others are just ridiculously over priced luxurious cars like rolls royce and mclaren (these are based off by where they originated from not who they are owned by )
Variety, duh. You really think I care about pricing and reliability of fictional brands in game? Silly point. I'm thinking enthusiast brands: Radical, late 90s-late 00s TVRs, Caterhams, Lotus, BAC, Ariel, list goes on.. Maybe even go to the other end and have something like a Defender 90 pickup or something. Definitely more interested in cool and obscure road legal track toys though (or even just death traps in the case of TVR )
Same thing I said to naysayers of the minivan: If you hate them, then this is the game where you can smash them out of spite. There's no downside.
As a patriotic Brit and a British Leyland fanboy, this offends me. (I'm actually crying rn) And the fact that you're jumping on the attack at the mention of British cars is crazy. Chill out, most of them are rebadged Euro stuff anyway. Personally I think there is a distinct lack of "England 'Till I Die" energy in BeamNG.
There is no map with such surface detail. I mean if Im not mistaken it is 10km2 and the natural placing of the objects and the diversity of them is beyond insane. I understand that for most people its just a 'desert' map but I can see why there has been 3 year development.
There is a very noticeable absence of British cars in BeamNG. Especially considering some of the most famous and iconic cars of all time have come from the UK. The sheer variety to choose from makes me really puzzled that there aren’t at least 2-3 in the game at this point, let alone none. Hell, even a Swedish car wouldn’t go amiss. At the moment, only 4 countries are represented in the game: USA, Japan, Italy and Germany and it’s getting all a bit samey
I'd like to see a lore friendly Mini Cooper, Jaguar XK, and Lotus Elise. This way, they will fill the British car niche. Also, I'd like to see more brands from the following countries: Mexico, Canada, Brazil, Argentina, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Romania, Turkey, China, Malaysia, and Australia.
Agree to disagree, friend. I love the classic mini and all, but if/when we get a British car, my money and vote are on a proper luxury car (another niche that's yet to be filled, and one that the Britons excel at).