1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

    Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

    Dismiss Notice

Update Speculation thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by crazikyle, Jan 26, 2016.

  1. simsimw

    simsimw
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2022
    Messages:
    2,094
    tommorow
     
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Snikle

    Snikle
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 25, 2016
    Messages:
    353
    Somehow I never thought about how well this one would work... I was thinking the best HW would be a Bolide, D-series Charro, or SBR4/e-SBR.

    On the topic of the Bolide/Scintillia, it would be a great way to get around the loss of the Ferrari license nearly 10 years ago, and still have some similar-style cars. They came out with the Pininfarina Battista, which is dang close to a Ferrari casting, but, the Civettas would be so cool too.
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Cutlass

    Cutlass
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 30, 2017
    Messages:
    3,546
    Most sane BeamNG modder
     
    • Agree Agree x 9
  4. DOUGL4S1

    DOUGL4S1
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 27, 2016
    Messages:
    427
    Wait, you guys don't usually play BeamNG while already drunk?
     
    • Agree Agree x 7
  5. SSRG

    SSRG
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2023
    Messages:
    4,326
    Actually when
     
  6. Ax50

    Ax50
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 12, 2019
    Messages:
    518
    I did at least once, and I crashed so hard so fast it actually scared me of drunk driving. Could be a cool preventive scenario though lol
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. I<3ChickenWings&V8

    I<3ChickenWings&V8
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2020
    Messages:
    918
    Im being 100% percent honest with ya: 9/10 times when i get hammered i play BeamNG. It so damn funny.
     
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. McBeamer94

    McBeamer94
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 4, 2019
    Messages:
    2,868
    I have done it sometimes, for relaxing a bit further after the beer I drink with my Bratwurst. But I'd also like to do it when I build a simrig because I want to see how it feels.
     
    • Like Like x 1
  9. zachariah.74

    zachariah.74
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2022
    Messages:
    851
    Somebody correct me if I am misremembering, but didn't one of the staff say that making Vulkan the default renderer was going to be a priority possibly next update?
     
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Reece Coates

    Reece Coates
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2020
    Messages:
    1,240
    Either Hirochi or Ibishu, not sure what a Honda Fit would fall under.
     
  11. SSRG

    SSRG
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2023
    Messages:
    4,326
    If you’re a KLJP believer, then Ibishu because Ibishu has srtec which is vtec and Honda made vtec so its obviosuily ibishu but ackchuelly its also hiroshim beucse de hirohi nostril has hitec wich is also vtec so its up to you but clerly KLJP is superriror so get ibihu
    (Truly the most nerd moment of all time and my condolences to anyone who tried reading this)
     
  12. Jackets64

    Jackets64
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 26, 2017
    Messages:
    1,919
    I’m thinking Ibishu because of the distinct lack of a flat engine. Also Reece TOTALLY wasn’t talking about my car or anything…
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. SSRG

    SSRG
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2023
    Messages:
    4,326
    I mean it is reasonable that they’re going to add N to BeamNG, I just don’t know where you got that exactly.
     
  14. Reece Coates

    Reece Coates
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2020
    Messages:
    1,240
    deleted, not gonna argue in a thread
    (i also drive a fit)
     
  15. SSRG

    SSRG
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2023
    Messages:
    4,326
    Lol
     
  16. Jackets64

    Jackets64
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 26, 2017
    Messages:
    1,919
    Oops lol, I’ve since edited my message to remove it.
     
  17. Aquila:)

    Aquila:)
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    May 28, 2022
    Messages:
    512
    I think I have to try that as well when I come home from the Oktoberfest in the next days xD
     
    • Like Like x 3
  18. FFIVGUY

    FFIVGUY
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 21, 2018
    Messages:
    620
    Seems like it would be something good for BeamNG.Tech
     
  19. simsimw

    simsimw
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2022
    Messages:
    2,094
    No need to worry anymore I just bought an oculus quest 2 just for beamNG:p
    I paid 200 CAD which is a really good deal
     
    • Like Like x 4
  20. toyota.potato

    toyota.potato
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 21, 2022
    Messages:
    1,285
    I’m wondering how soon will get VR support, will it be the next update or in two years?
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice