1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

    Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

    Dismiss Notice

Update Speculation thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by crazikyle, Jan 26, 2016.

  1. McBeamer94

    McBeamer94
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 4, 2019
    Messages:
    2,868
    Probably in two decades! :p
     
  2. joemamaa

    joemamaa
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2021
    Messages:
    424
    it would be the worst if the person that created this thread just deleted it randomly.
     
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Car8john

    Car8john
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    May 12, 2016
    Messages:
    6,392
    It would probably be a big relief to the devs, though
     
    • Agree Agree x 4
  4. minivanlover11

    minivanlover11
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 13, 2022
    Messages:
    418
    okay so i play beam alot so ive probably seen every tip but then i just launched the game and i was going into an map and at the bottom of the screen where it give you the tips, and i found one i dont think ive seen, it said and i quote "beamng now supports TrackIR head tracking devices, just plug it in and launch the game" now i didnt know what that was so i searched it and found out its to track the movement of your head when playing a game, doesnt that go along with VR and headsets? is this new or has it been there?!
     
  5. henryjhost

    henryjhost
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2018
    Messages:
    1,063
    TrackIR support has been in the game for years. It is not the same as VR.
     
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. minivanlover11

    minivanlover11
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 13, 2022
    Messages:
    418
    ah okay, it stood out to me so i wanted to make sure,
     
  7. I<3ChickenWings&V8

    I<3ChickenWings&V8
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2020
    Messages:
    918
    Definitely. :cool:
     
  8. iva.rpm

    iva.rpm
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2018
    Messages:
    335
    I admit that I would love to have a BeamNG.drive themed scale model. Can you imagine the Covet MR Turbo in 1:64 scale, for example? It would be really cool!
     
    • Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  9. I<3ChickenWings&V8

    I<3ChickenWings&V8
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2020
    Messages:
    918
    If they ever make scale models i think the first one should be iconic blue D-Series config. I would love to have that as good quality model!
     
    • Agree Agree x 11
  10. Sithhy™

    Sithhy™
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2017
    Messages:
    3,369
    Wouldn't the white D-Series config be more iconic since it's what has starred in every video about the game back then :confused:
     
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. R32_In_KH2

    R32_In_KH2
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 12, 2022
    Messages:
    162
    I think it’s more a question of when you started… the white one obviously is the original but the blue is way more known especially among new players
     
    • Agree Agree x 4
  12. SSRG

    SSRG
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2023
    Messages:
    4,326
    Well yeah, good point.
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Pr9tkin

    Pr9tkin
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2022
    Messages:
    621
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. moses72

    moses72
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2021
    Messages:
    2,311
  15. I<3ChickenWings&V8

    I<3ChickenWings&V8
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2020
    Messages:
    918
    Yeah you´re probably right. I started in middle 2016 so im the most familiar with the blue one but the barebone white one is of course the OG. i really forgot about it.
     
    • Like Like x 3
  16. ozirodrigues72

    ozirodrigues72
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Mar 14, 2016
    Messages:
    8
    Does anyone think it's possible that one day we might have smoke fx/dirt fx like assetto corsa from csp, and engine sounds like raceroom basically a audio sim. I'm big into drifting and nothing feels like beamng for drifting, but these few things IMO would make a world a difference
     
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Leeloo

    Leeloo
    Expand Collapse
    The Little Engine That Could
    BeamNG Team

    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2020
    Messages:
    536
    A series of smaller challenges, as we only finished a huge modding contest (Gambler500) and making mods is very time consuming.

    We wanted to make something more accessible for this. :)
     
    • Like Like x 16
  18. KB5_CARS

    KB5_CARS
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 17, 2023
    Messages:
    101
    • Like Like x 11
    • Agree Agree x 5
  19. simsimw

    simsimw
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2022
    Messages:
    2,094
    I was thinking about that. Could be easier than you’d think. Just cut up a reliant Robin and give it a slightly different front end and it’s done
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. FFIVGUY

    FFIVGUY
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 21, 2018
    Messages:
    620
    Get ready! the Update is drawing near!
     

    Attached Files:

    • 2023-09-18.png
    • Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 6
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice