1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

    Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

    Dismiss Notice

Update Speculation thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by crazikyle, Jan 26, 2016.

  1. Pr9tkin

    Pr9tkin
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2022
    Messages:
    621
    Guys, does anyone remember where I can find a post about improving tire beams, wheels? There someone tried to make wheels not so square, or maybe any mod is possible? I really want to ride not on rhombuses, and something closer to the circle) Tires is probably the weakest side of beamng, it is clear that a good model of tires will be resource intensive, but still
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. moses72

    moses72
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2021
    Messages:
    2,311
    so i have heard that a few community members with over 500 messages are randomly picked to try out da update before release for like bugfixes and stuff
    and i wanna do that
     
  3. DieselDuster

    DieselDuster
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    May 15, 2023
    Messages:
    1,654
    [Deleted]
     
    #58983 DieselDuster, Sep 19, 2023
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2023
  4. SNFriedM14

    SNFriedM14
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2021
    Messages:
    700
    Just noticed something, in the background in the left of the teaser you can see a gaurdrail, identical to those of wcusa on the highway. I am 1000% sure its a wcusa remastar.
     

    Attached Files:

    • Inked2023-09-19-Teaser-Trailer_1920x1080.jpg
    • Like Like x 6
  5. I<3ChickenWings&V8

    I<3ChickenWings&V8
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2020
    Messages:
    918
    The trees and the hills in the background also look much like WCUSA on the pic so im also really confident that WCUSA will get another fine addition to its collection.
     
    • Like Like x 3
  6. moses72

    moses72
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2021
    Messages:
    2,311
    sometime around the creator program getting updated for 0.29 testing
     
  7. SNFriedM14

    SNFriedM14
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2021
    Messages:
    700
    me when i purposefully spread misinformation on the internet
     
    • Agree Agree x 16
  8. Alieu

    Alieu
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 30, 2017
    Messages:
    1,191
    even if this wasn’t a complete lie for attention they are not letting yo YEEYEE ahh in the program
     
    • Agree Agree x 9
  9. Koichiro Iketani

    Koichiro Iketani
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2018
    Messages:
    957
    The best way to see West Coast USA is at 245 miles per hour :cool:
    ----------------


    I flew around WCUSA, the hills are indeed pretty similar, but it can't find a definitive location where the new area could go.
    If i had to guess, i'd say the new area could be a man-made island just west of Belasco, since there's a lot of empty space there

    west.png west2.png

    I think that "guardrail" is actually a bunch of parallel pipes running to the complex hidden behind the car
     
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  10. moses72

    moses72
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2021
    Messages:
    2,311
    me when i am a goddamn moron
     
    #58990 moses72, Sep 19, 2023
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2024
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Bauer33333

    Bauer33333
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2020
    Messages:
    300
    The creator program is for trusted people who actually make content, like Muye so he can prepare his update videos instead of rushing bad quality ones out.
    If they would hand it out to randoms on the internet they could just skip the leaking process and upload it to a russian file hoster directly.

    Also 0.29 is already available for everyone on Steam (and Humble Bundle).
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. McBeamer94

    McBeamer94
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 4, 2019
    Messages:
    2,868
    Then where do the Boxer-powered cars drop into?
     
  13. SSRG

    SSRG
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2023
    Messages:
    4,326
    Yeah, give me 3 updates lol
     
  14. zachariah.74

    zachariah.74
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2022
    Messages:
    851
    Can't wait for the piano remaster with hirochi logos now included
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. DieselDuster

    DieselDuster
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    May 15, 2023
    Messages:
    1,654
    I mean, who doesnt like to get early access to the updates and test them?
     
  16. Ax50

    Ax50
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 12, 2019
    Messages:
    518
    I doubt they'll add it there, it's supposed to be the stereotypical West Coast pacific road part of the map, this isn't just an empty area.
    On top of that, I wonder if there's a link between the refinery we saw and the SSV we're getting? You don't usually see these two together, I wonder why they'd add them at the same time
     
  17. zachariah.74

    zachariah.74
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2022
    Messages:
    851
    I personally don't think there's any correlation between the two, most likely just a good way of showing off the SXS and a new map addition coming in the update within the same teaser :)
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
  18. simsimw

    simsimw
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2022
    Messages:
    2,094
    Me lol
    I’m sorry I didn’t think anyone was gonna believe that
    --- Post updated ---
    It was me lol
     
  19. moses72

    moses72
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2021
    Messages:
    2,311
    wait if this is west coast
    is the island finally getting a revamp?
    theres a bit which is across a bridge with actual roads on it in this picture of the gps map
    Screenshot620.png
    :mad:

    eh whatever
     
    • Like Like x 3
  20. simsimw

    simsimw
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2022
    Messages:
    2,094
    Proof
    --- Post updated ---
    I can’t wait to play 0.30
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice