1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

    Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

    Dismiss Notice

Update Speculation thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by crazikyle, Jan 26, 2016.

  1. DieselDuster

    DieselDuster
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    May 15, 2023
    Messages:
    1,654
    You saw it?
     
  2. hacker420

    hacker420
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2017
    Messages:
    1,183
    See the blog. "The Refinery will serve as the starting point for a variety of missions, including police chases and different types of deliveries, to name a few."
     
    • Like Like x 1
  3. CatAstrophe05

    CatAstrophe05
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 8, 2020
    Messages:
    313
    upload_2023-9-20_10-45-10.png
    upload_2023-9-20_10-45-26.png
    pretty huge additions
     
    • Agree Agree x 6
  4. DieselDuster

    DieselDuster
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    May 15, 2023
    Messages:
    1,654
    Ok. did that. the update is installing...
     
  5. hacker420

    hacker420
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2017
    Messages:
    1,183
    I didn't expect them to land VR this early.
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. WhatNot98

    WhatNot98
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2016
    Messages:
    369
    Was really hoping they‘ve made the UI menus less slow and clunky, but I won’t hold my breath
     
  7. Pr9tkin

    Pr9tkin
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2022
    Messages:
    621
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Ax50

    Ax50
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 12, 2019
    Messages:
    518
    I noticed they don't really show crash anymore in the trailers, I guess they're trying to showcase BeamNG as a driving simulator now, interesting
     
    • Agree Agree x 3
  9. AAricie

    AAricie
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 5, 2016
    Messages:
    123
    Turns out it’s actually updated! Let’s goo
     
  10. Jopa56

    Jopa56
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 12, 2020
    Messages:
    58
    VR suport lets gooo
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Terrivyx

    Terrivyx
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 19, 2022
    Messages:
    29
  12. el_ferrito

    el_ferrito
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 30, 2020
    Messages:
    543
    My post aged horribly... ;)
     
  13. Ax50

    Ax50
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 12, 2019
    Messages:
    518
    Damn the changelog is actually massive. Really excited about the Blender J-beam editor. Also it might have gone unnoticed but the Gambler 500 Bolide gets a trailer 5th wheel, that's insanely cool ahah
     
    • Agree Agree x 7
  14. DieselDuster

    DieselDuster
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    May 15, 2023
    Messages:
    1,654
    The island is now completely designed and driveable!

    Screenshot253.png
     
    • Like Like x 9
  15. n0ckboi

    n0ckboi
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 21, 2017
    Messages:
    260
    Much bigger update than I expected. It seems I may finally try modding with that jbeam editor
     
  16. moses72

    moses72
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2021
    Messages:
    2,311
    damn that was quick
    and the 200bx has a subframe now
    also i called it, new island
    give me five dollars
    why is it so BIG
    Screenshot622.png
     
    #59056 moses72, Sep 20, 2023
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Riley8425

    Riley8425
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 20, 2013
    Messages:
    80
    Man they really surprised us with this one! Did anyone notice things being updated on steamdb? I swear I checked it a few days ago. Nice job on the sneaky update devs!
     
    • Like Like x 2
  18. simsimw

    simsimw
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2022
    Messages:
    2,094
    It’s out?
     
  19. Aquila:)

    Aquila:)
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    May 28, 2022
    Messages:
    512
    Wow! I really didn’t think we would see the update this early! And I’m on vacation another 7 days, so I can’t play, this is torture xD
    Gotta check the whole changelog though ;)
    --- Post updated ---
    And the West Coast expansion looks huuuge, so much looking forward to playing it :)
     
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Ax50

    Ax50
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 12, 2019
    Messages:
    518
    I found a bunch of Halloween and Christmas decals/object in WCUSA's world editor, were these always there?
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice