Usually medium duty truck frames. Something between the D-Series and T-Series would be best suited. I guess maybe a T-65 frame could work?..
Anyone else think we will get the reworked mirrors that showed up in the files awhile back this update? I know people made them functional but they had issues that obviously made them not ready yet Id imagine for the T-series with a trailer in first person you kinda need those reworked mirrors for reversing Here i found the video from way back using LUA code that was found in the files
Went looking for something in the common folder, looked through the 'racingseat' folder & there I found a vintage racing seat Is it currently used for anything? Nothing comes to mind for me
Anyone forgot about the port being different in the steam page compared to in-game? That’s definitely coming to 0.31 --- Post updated --- + I don’t think teasers for t series are coming next week. This is where they’re at. You can clearly see the mud-flaps lacking a texture. Probs gonna wait or gonna be about something else
Never seen that before! Looks perfect for vintage race cars like the Piccolina Street Machine/150 Corse/150 Corse Rally/Sweetheart Drag, the Miramar Race variant and the classic dragging/racing Muscle Cars like the Bluebuck Drag/Stock Car, the Barstow Drag and the Moonhawk Drag/Race! Edit: even the racing/rallying versions of the Bolide can have this seat, looks really cool!
I also wonder if t-series will be in the update, if itll be a december release, i wouldnt be surprised if t-series doesnt get remastered. They have shown teasers in the past that skipped the update (covet and etk remaster for example)
I know it's a different engine placement, but seeing those extra long frames made me think of the possibility of getting a motor coach in the future, maybe made by Wentward. Perhaps the in-universe lore could be that Wentward's partnership with Gavril extended to sourcing frames as well as engines.
Damn, great catch, Quizzity and bussin!!! (For some reason, I can't get the quote in the post, so I got by like that! )