maybe not factory, but I imagine there could be a custom RV config which would fit into the lore as being made by a 3rd party and not Gavril itself. I think I saw an Actros made into a RV once, and it looked like a military-grade truck but if Beam doesn't do it, I bet modders will
I dont have the energy to read all of this from were i left and get what questionable stuff has happened here, but, imma make a speculation: I would like to see the T-series from all the way on it's startup line, like when it was produced and the first models came out. the 70s makes scene to me, looks, features, interior, accessory's, and all that stuff shouts the 70s to me, so im guessing that it would be the first years of the T-series production, and i would like to see that (or maybe 1969?) also, all of the nice mods for the T-series are gonna break once it gets updated, T-series will probably have all of those features once it has been remastered.
they could easily backdate the T-series to the mid 50s, a lot of the conventional design that stuck around was set in place around that time, any further back and the parts commonality drifts a lot further.
95 % no ( but i wish ) i hope we do get different cabs/engines. suspensions and transmissions. like 1950s/60s 1970s/80s and last and not least 90s/00s I dunno much about big rigs ( other then they awesome and being Aussie we get some of the awesome US type ) BUT it does seem that unlike cars suvs utes ( pick up trucks ) big rigs seem to not get changes to often. As far as i know
I'd love to see option for set back axles. Trucks that can be configured as semis or vocational trucks often can be configured with set foward or set back axles, and the Ford L-Series (one of the IRL counterparts of the T-Series) offered both options. In unrelated news, James/Krallopian confirmed that painting features in career mode are present in the internal build and some will make it in the next release
Also in the same post, it says that a "pay full price for damage" system is in place in the internal build
It would be crazy if the devs partnered up with SCS (the guys who made euro truck simulator and american truck simulator) for the T-Series remaster.
the only thing i realistically see coming out of this would be the sounds, mainly because im guessing porting over C++ code designed for Prism3D over to LUA/JSON and whatever engine Beam runs on. or at least create a huge delay.
Maybe we’ll even have T215 or higher considering the amount of frames that double in size and length.
T215 for 21.5 meters long ? --- Post updated --- No damn what am I talking about, 21.5 METERS ?! I think 21.5 foot wheelbase (6.5 meters) is more than correct.
I was following the pattern where it starts from T65 to the highest possible number but sure I guess that works as well
Exactly. When I think of American RVs, my mind goes to two things: 1) An extended Van version (say an H25/H35 Long Wheelbase) converted into an RV on the inside, with an elevated roof for better space utilization and the typical spare tire mounted on the rear barn doors. 2) A chassis cab Van (say an H45), like those used for ambulance/box truck/car hauler/flatbed upfits but, of course, with a caravan upfit. The 2nd option really is a variant I want to see for the H-Series. A caravan upfit is really missing from this vehicle!