1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

    Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

    Dismiss Notice

Update Speculation thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by crazikyle, Jan 26, 2016.

  1. catchow1977

    catchow1977
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 2, 2022
    Messages:
    2,059
    I hope that we get some sort of boxier 80s pre facelift if its 200 bx remaster I have never been a fan of the 90s sports cars they always looked a bit bland like the 90s pessima
     
    #63601 catchow1977, Mar 20, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2024
    • Agree Agree x 4
  2. NeoLikesThinkpads

    NeoLikesThinkpads
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 28, 2023
    Messages:
    595
    upload_2024-3-20_15-30-7.png Holy shit! thats the most amount of likes ive gotten!
     
    • Like Like x 1
  3. toyota.potato

    toyota.potato
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 21, 2022
    Messages:
    1,285
    I am very interested about the engines the new car will have
     
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. TalksWithNoise

    TalksWithNoise
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2023
    Messages:
    305
    Well you did point out the hotfix we were all waiting for :)
     
    • Agree Agree x 6
  5. LegThePeg

    LegThePeg
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2022
    Messages:
    4,248
    Now we just have to wait for that weird glitch named nissan murano to be patched :rolleyes:
     
    • Agree Agree x 8
  6. WhatNot98

    WhatNot98
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2016
    Messages:
    369
    that was likely after I let rip into him a couple of days ago.
     
    • Agree Agree x 3
  7. SSRG

    SSRG
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2023
    Messages:
    4,326
    Gotta love how the community goes crazy right after anyone gets banned lol
    Speaking of crazy, murano hasn’t even found this thread yet I don’t think.
    good

    Back on topic now, We got a teaser of a probably JDM car, and a fun screenshot of possibly Small Island. And from what @TalksWithNoise said, also a mention of a “Big Island”
     
    • Agree Agree x 4
  8. TalksWithNoise

    TalksWithNoise
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2023
    Messages:
    305
    Tribal mentality. We feed someone to the volcano in hopes for update speculation.

    On topic as well, I was with a group of people on Discord and a few of us found the screenshot was taken on Small Island. So we’re not looking at Big Island!
     
    • Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. paulnewman

    paulnewman
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    May 2, 2022
    Messages:
    168
    I'm betting on few straight sixes, 2.0, 2.5, 2.6 in na and turbocharged configurations.
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. hacker420

    hacker420
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2017
    Messages:
    1,183
    tbh with the way things are going I suspect the update will either land on the beginning of April or the week after, doubt they'd release the update before Easter but maybe we'll get suprised.
     
  11. simsimw

    simsimw
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2022
    Messages:
    2,094
    I HAVE to share this guys
    --- Post updated ---
    More west coast updates
    -Remastered Neighborhoods
    -Heavily tweaked gameplay mechanics
    -new missions
     
    • Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. endy7476

    endy7476
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2021
    Messages:
    189
    what I don't understand is how people keep saying it's a 200BX remaster.
    the teeser image just doesn't follow the body lines well enough. (imo)
     
  13. Musicman27

    Musicman27
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2023
    Messages:
    2,576
    • Like Like x 2
  14. endy7476

    endy7476
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2021
    Messages:
    189
    you post, I post
     
  15. simsimw

    simsimw
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2022
    Messages:
    2,094
    More west coast updates
    -Remastered Neighborhoods
    -Heavily r
    yep i couldn’t… but think about it this is kinda a teaser sooooo
     
  16. endy7476

    endy7476
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2021
    Messages:
    189
    you couldn't resist the urge!
    i agree
     
    • Like Like x 2
  17. EUDM fanboy

    EUDM fanboy
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2023
    Messages:
    1,178
    • Agree Agree x 4
  18. Musicman27

    Musicman27
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2023
    Messages:
    2,576
    I posted because I thought I was the first one. By the time I had it written you guys already posted :p
     
    • Agree Agree x 3
  19. endy7476

    endy7476
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2021
    Messages:
    189
    were you part of the "challenge" too
    --- Post updated ---
    ikr? its like a city that got put in a shoebox or something.
    always been a bit annoying how small it is, a real city would be wayy bigger
    --- Post updated ---
    i much agree with ya on that, how long has it been again? 2 weeks or 3?
     
    • Agree Agree x 3
  20. Musicman27

    Musicman27
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2023
    Messages:
    2,576
    I don't think so. I just wanted to share this "teaser". We are starved of teasers here.
     
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice