funfact: 0.4 was 1 gb in size its now 15 --- Post updated --- Yes. beamng has a 404 screen. yes it is the D series.
As much much as am not into convertible's I really hope we get one. Even if its not factory, Nissans had them as did Celica But not factory. I think the Fox body convertible where Not factory i think they made them at ford with Half Doors and A better Chassis, And a 3rd party Finished it ( we never got them here in australia We had falcons )
You could special-order AMC Eagle Sundancer convertibles through any AMC dealership. I think we need an official convertible.
Awesome i never knew that ( am aussie lol ) And I think so a factory One would be great. As this is a 200BX not a nissan it can be its own Lore and desigen Nissan just inspired the 200BX I pray next car is a 1970s full size or a pre war
The wagon, four-door, sedan, two-door sedan, and Sundancer were all Series 30 Eagles, which meant they were based of the AMC Concord, and the SX/4 and Kammback were Series 50, meaning they were based off the AMC Spirit. You get all of the above body-styles from the factory except the Sundancer, which you had to special order through any AMC dealership.
Back to speculation: in the teaser of two days ago, I noticed that the front bumper isn't exactly the standard one. It seems to have a small lip at its very bottom end, which leads me to believe that we watched the top version, the "Type-LS" (if still in the lore), getting crushed by the T-Series. The standard bumper has no aero lip, mind you. On the other hand, though, the crushed car appears to have black mirrors, while the current "Type-LS" has colour-coordinated ones IIRC, so this could just be a base car with the front lip added to it.
Is it wrong to imagine that we will be able to make a custom version of the remastered 200BX with the fastback body and the coupe front (with the fixed headlights)? It's just like some people do with the 240SX and the Silvia, so I believe that the game will make it possible.
From the back yes, but from the profile absolutely no! The '98 626 has two windows per side, as opposed to the Pessima's three, and they're more towards a square shape too.
This would make a lot of sense. Lest we forget that the basis of inspiration for this car got out with both front ends on both of its body styles (Notchback with pop-ups, Hatchback with pop-ups, Notchback with non pop-ups, Hatchback with non pop-ups). --- Post updated --- Yes, except the Pessima is still a bit more rounded.
I wrote a post about some other trailer types that would make sense to see, plus additional content for existing trailers. Not my first time, but since we have some more information on what career mode will look like and confirmation of a logging trailer coming up I figured I'd make another post on the topic. If anyone wants to chime in on that conversation...
I am more curious if we see newer T-Series like 1987 to now. Truck update and minivan get a lot of hours from me xd
Realistically we shouldn't after 2000 model year, at least under the Gavril name. By this time the big three were all out of the class 8 truck game. Dodge unceremoniously discontinued their heavy trucks well before this time; GM ended up involved in a joint venture with Volvo for all their heavy trucks which effectively ended the GM heavy truck lineage; and Ford sold their division off to Freightliner/Sterling. Unless we get some weird end of life T-Series facelift it wouldn't really be realistic for Gavril to have anything above a medium duty truck after the T-Series. We could see a facelift under a different brand like the Volvo and Freightliner situations, but that's just creating a needlessly complicated lore compared to tossing a hypothetical new truck under a different brand. Mandatory disclaimer... Yes I know the T-Series isn't a real vehicle or a carbon copy of anything from the real world and the devs are free to do whatever they want in the Beam universe. But being that Gavril is a representation of the big 3, who entirely were out of the semi truck game by this time*, it isn't really fair to give them a modern truck. May as well give ETK a modern rotary at that point. *Aside from the 2018-present Ford F-Max, which is only available in select markets and made by a unique corporate entity based in Turkey which ownership is evenly split between Ford and an unrelated Turkish conglomerate
I think you are right, but I was threating T-Series like Kenworth W900. I love new delivery career mode and for me its game changer. But after getting T-Series Semi its like end of progression for me it would be nice to get to the point of acquiring brand new semi truck.