Dont think its a prefacelift, taking into consideration it seems to be a liftback, and remember 180sx/usdm 240sx ALWAYS had popups!
Now that the JDM 200BX is confirmed, I wonder if we'll get something like this to go with the Police Covet: Yeah, it's the wrong car, but if there was a high-end model with the Pessima's V6 (maybe called the 270BX), it would be close. Plus, another Japanese police car would fuel more speculation for the next map being set in Japan.
The 200BX remaster might be about to turn it into a lore-friendly S13, but at least we're finally getting that V8 swap Oh and also, we're going to need those gauges for other cars, especially the Barstow and anything that doesn't normally get a tach
I know right? The tach that only goes to 5000RPM is worthless for upgraded builds. It needs to become replaceable once these are added to the game
So they literally took the Race Interior from the Covet and ported it to the 200BX, and V8 Swap already exists in the current version
Hmm i dont think it does. I think its only the little 2.0 ( witch can fly with some tune up ) And also Race Interior i would think they look maybe the same. ( close to ) BUT they cant be the same. The Covet is diffrent shape. GOD if they remaster it to the kind of love the Covet had I will be very happy with theis update I hope the V8 can be Added to stock bodys ( to look stock ) SO i can have Japans Mustang Make my own Lore of Ibishu did a deal with Gavril To make a Mustang kind of thing. Sold to Aussies to make a RHD morden Mussle car what would handle. ( silly i know )
It looks like shadows can show on smoke now, is this a vulkan thing? you can see what looks like the silhouette of the terrain cast onto the smoke
Hey I can drift a super with a keyboard *proceeds to crash into a pole, splitting it in half* no but really I’ve done it before. Dedicated drift mode is too drift-ey. but OT the smoke does seem to be different
This is an old glitch of smoke in reflections wa not a shadow from the terrain) part of the smoke is cut off by the silhouette of the car, most likely this is due to the actual location of the camera mirrors.