this is my 200bx thinking since there are confirmed JDM models, I think they will definitely follow covet naming scheme like 15LE or 20GTZ More than 1 engine option - The V8 has been showen in the drift teaser, and with the i4 already being in game, i think we should get a i6 for a GTz varient (maybe 2.5? or a 3.0), since the bolide did get a 3.2 option after the remaster, how the covet got a 1.8 and 2.0 Liftback and notchback model - the teaser (s) showed us a notchback and theres gotta be a liftback because the notchback is already taking the poisiton of the coupe, and the game wouldnt remove its fastback option.
I have never been so excited for a Monday before. Here is everything we can confirm that will most likely be included in the next update. Let me know if I missed anything. Ibishu 200BX Remaster/Remake: At least 2 different body styles for it Right-hand drive and JDM models Updated sounds for the 4 cylinder engine New aftermarket Gavril V8 option New drift configuration that uses the V8 New livery on the drift version Race/stripped interior Updated textures, lights, and mirrors Gavril T-Series Remake Part 2: Cement Mixer configurations Colorable fuel tanks and exhaust New antenna on the mirror New beacon light and more lights on the side Trailers: New logging trailer New steal coil trailer New features and improvements: Physical mirrors for all vehicles Improved force feedback Map content: Updated Residential area on West Coast USA (mentioned in the career mode thread, not sure if it's 100% coming next update) Tweaked some roads Career Mode: A ton of career mode stuff coming that I'm not able to list all of it
Not until they've figured out that audio ray tracing tech, iirc. --- Post updated --- Don't know if this was conclusive or not, some people took screenshots where it looked virtually the same and others were certain that it was different. I couldn't see any noticeable change and it didn't look any better than it does right now. --- Post updated --- Considering the content we are likely to see in this update, what do you guys think it might be called? As each update normally gets its own title
improved force feedback where was that mentioned? and, linux version will receive some fixes, mentioned in the linux thread
We don't actually know if the new mirrors will be added to all cars, we only know the new 200BX will have them
I feel like the best thing they could do is somehow make career mode compatible with mods, like a repository that is specific to career mod, Imagine the amount of scripts and mods that we could have like custom jobs and improvements, experimental features (like the tire thermals mod in free mode) .
I mean that one's got a 4.3L V6 with the turbo from a Powerstroke lol. Edit: I forget whether they put a V8 in it or not lol.
b it has a v8 now i kinda like the powerstroke turbo v6 one a lil more because its more muted but the mustang v8 is really cool too