majority of the team is remote pretty sure from all over the world, last info i have is from 2 years ago, but ~70 devs total, ~10-20 in germany. https://beamng.gmbh/team/
Yes! Anyways, my speculation is that at the latest, the update will be this Friday. I'm pretty sure it's gonna be sooner than that, though I could be wrong. Whatever the case, I'm just trying to wait patiently and I'm gonna, cause I ain't entitled to anything. Suck it, OCD. The log trailer's gonna rule, though.
Well guys, Monday is tomorrow. Prepare to go absolutely banana nut bonkers while waiting for the update.
100% i just cant wait for a base model 200BX 2 door coupe with missang hub caps and bad paint. I think we will get one more teaser photo before it drops. So i think Thursday Loved to be proved wrong and it comes sooner. But cant rush art.
Agree, I think update will be Wednesday. Tomorrow new teaser and Wednesday launch of update. Nah, people not going crazy on Discord and we don't have person who tell us that a lot of devs are online on Discord and cooking. This is update routine