Imo, maps that need addons or remaster are: Italy East Coast (Maybe a connection between WCUSA-ECUSA and UTAH, like @Online90's OGC TWO mod) Cars that need remaster/addons, IMO, are: Miramar Moonhawk I-Series Pessima Mk1
That's gonna sound harsh but I can't remember the time I opened a vanilla map that wasn't WCU or Hiroshi. For me that's because they have a tarmac racetrack, but I wonder what do you guys think of the OG maps at that point and what would be the optimal direction in this area of the game? I'd probably play other maps more often if they were part of the career mode though.
I’m also wonder what it’ll capture. I could see it being used for dev blogs, external uses of BeamNG, or internal doings such as the team’s involvement with the Gambler 500 event. Really hoping for an on the horizon to appear on it, but wondering if it’s been dropped :/
Long highway after factory and highway tools... Maybe a future (new) update for WCUSA? (making it bigger or a connection with another map Idk if WCUSA has an airport, but we definitely need it!!
If we don't have teaser today, maybe we can speculate about what they could add in this section. I would like to see some forest with road climbing the entire mountain of the map. Something like Italy, but with an american touch. A mix with Flood Escape Crateer and the Yosemite Park with lakes, wood house, fishing place and high mountain roads