Why do you say "Steam players" as if all of us don't play on Steam? On another note, when do you guys reckon 0.33 is coming? I'm thinking its Wednesday, as that gives us Tuesday for a final teaser prior to release. Pretty sure its happened like that before.
Unless Devs do something really controversial, i dont think this community will turn that hostile. They are pretty careful about promises, and most of the time give community what it wants, without messing up things. Overall really good reputation that would take time and effort to ruin, which i dont think they will do. Another example, stormworks has been on steam since 2018 and has 3 10€ dlc's. Beamng has been on steam since 2015 and 0 dlc's. Which i think fuels a lot of hate for stormworks.
"Oh I slept well, I wonder what this day will bring- 0.33 UPDATE RELEASED?!??!??!" Honestly, It happened only once that I was awake when the update released...
was bound to happen eventually, you can either lower the graphics or still use DX11. we will see if they change it.
Honestly, I think they got a laaaarger part of money coming from beam.tech, with BMW and the like. They know that they have the most friendly relationship with players, compared to other studios, so there's no need for them to add DLC's : the community is growing at the point of over shadowing both FORZA HORIZON 4 AND 5. And they don't want to play dangerously either, counting too much on the fans dedication. And the fact that they prefer having a small team of enthusiastics, instead of dead pan workers that are doing overtime, can only improve futher the devs legacy. Plus there's a car named "Pigeon". Nobody ever did that before.