1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

    Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

    Dismiss Notice

Update Speculation thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by crazikyle, Jan 26, 2016.

  1. LegThePeg

    LegThePeg
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2022
    Messages:
    4,239
    I thought that was the conference center, as the tunnel that goes underneath marks it as "Conference Center", though the depot thing is true.
     
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. BrynCoops

    BrynCoops
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2015
    Messages:
    730
    Screenshot2024-10-10000607.png
    Although there's nothing to say an opera house can't also double as a convention centre.

    But, the walkway tunnel also passes beneath this unfinished building, so it could also be that?
    It's already got a fairly big (and mostly unusable) carpark already outside, but it looks more like an office building.
    screenshot_2024-10-10_00-08-47.png
     
  3. urbanestdog45

    urbanestdog45
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 22, 2018
    Messages:
    264
    it definitely looks more like an office building unless the actual convention hall is underground like the Metro Toronto Convention Centre south building. If this is supposed to be the convention centre, I could see the lower 3/4(?) floors being meeting rooms and the upper 3/4 floors just being corporate office for like building management and other faculty
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. SAEN

    SAEN
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2023
    Messages:
    492
    I hope they will add more lights to the west coast. The map of the west coast at night is like a horror game.
    BeamNG could have made the night lighting effect great, such as the Fairhaven map made by Car Killer.
    Image_1728150379622.png Image_1728150386759.png Image_1728530782334.png
     
    • Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 4
  5. SupremeDalek73

    SupremeDalek73
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 13, 2019
    Messages:
    324
    Not to mention that some buildings are just single textures applied to basic geometry.
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. SAEN

    SAEN
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2023
    Messages:
    492
    They should remake all the lights of this game, and the sky box at night looks too blue.
     
    • Agree Agree x 5
  7. hacker420

    hacker420
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2017
    Messages:
    1,183
    how did you make the game look so nice
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Musicman27

    Musicman27
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2023
    Messages:
    2,576
    Map mod, and probably a reshader.
    --- Post updated ---
    Is that map a free repo mod? Because I really hope it is.
     
  9. hacker420

    hacker420
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2017
    Messages:
    1,183
    • Like Like x 2
  10. SAEN

    SAEN
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2023
    Messages:
    492
    It is completely made by the camera tool that comes with the game, with the"Warm Hug"filter that comes with the game.No reshade, it is completely the picture effect of BeamNG.
     
  11. hacker420

    hacker420
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2017
    Messages:
    1,183
    What graphics settings?
     
  12. SAEN

    SAEN
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2023
    Messages:
    492
    All the settings are set to the highest level.
     
  13. trekko727

    trekko727
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 10, 2013
    Messages:
    233
    The game looks so good, looking forward if theres any graphical updates in the future
     
    • Agree Agree x 3
  14. AAricie

    AAricie
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 5, 2016
    Messages:
    123
    I may be very late, but I stumble upon this mod and it made me realize that we really lack a proper roadster in game.

    upload_2024-10-10_17-18-53.png
     
    • Agree Agree x 3
  15. Ax50

    Ax50
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 12, 2019
    Messages:
    518
    Also I recently noticed the lights on LucasBE's mods are better than the vanilla cars, I wonder why the devs' cars don't use the same settings?
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. AAricie

    AAricie
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 5, 2016
    Messages:
    123
    I don't know exactly how, but they appear brighter and have more bloom. For the bloom, I think it's a personal choice. But the perceived brightness is really night and day.

    screenshot_2024-10-10_17-40-15.png screenshot_2024-10-10_17-39-03.png screenshot_2024-10-10_17-38-57.png screenshot_2024-10-10_17-39-12.png screenshot_2024-10-10_17-39-18.png
     
    • Like Like x 4
  17. Ax50

    Ax50
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 12, 2019
    Messages:
    518
    Exactly! I don't like bloom in video games but it works really well there, even on old cars which don't have LEDs. Last time I switched from the Picnic to I think the Diana and the vanilla lights look dull and lifeless in comparison, even on the recently added cars. I don't see why the base cars aren't using these settings if it doesn't impact performances.
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. vladiss1648

    vladiss1648
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 26, 2020
    Messages:
    30
    Have you seen this
     

    Attached Files:

    • IMG_2648.jpeg
    • Like Like x 1
  19. amuguuuuu

    amuguuuuu
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 26, 2023
    Messages:
    370
    I think the developers should add airbags for the cars, the view mirrors that only have on the T Series, some remastering of some cars (and other parts for those forgotten) and an expansion of the west coast.
     
  20. Borg Drone

    Borg Drone
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2021
    Messages:
    493
    firstly, the already have implemented the mirrors quite a while ago
    secondly, they wont, the game has problems with cloth physics like that
     
    • Agree Agree x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice