Good point... I did find this post on a forum claiming that they did get the V10 (Well, they say the 8.3 (Viper engine) instead of the 8.0 (the displacement that ended up in the 2500 and 3500)), but the link given as a source is broken. Still, that is interesting.... Historically I have been against Gavril getting a V10 since I hoped that Bruckell would fill that niche, but thinking about it nowadays... GM had prototype V10's for their pickup that never made it into production, and Ford and Dodge both offered V10's, which means IRL all of the big 3 had or nearly had a V10 in the late 1990's...
As far as i know, petrol engines can run LPG without modifications, just additional injectors. Maybe it's a dealer option or something similar?
it does on the short flatbed --- Post updated --- they really went with weird styling as the point of that styling was to look big rig like
Do you guys think that we will get revamped lightbars? Especially the Halogen one? Maybe new ones? That would be cool
There could probably be new (or older) variants but the current ones could possibly be slightly reworked to fit the correct light variant.
It can also be a Soliad version premium with Bruckell's engines, sharing the same engines and components
The line on the bottom reads “gasoline and LP gas, 9 and 10 tons cargo capacity” which is exactly what it sounds like, referring to its load capacity. Considering that the tanker body on that truck is the same type often used to haul propane, I think they’re just talking about a possible configuration of the truck, not the fuel type.
Nothing that I have seen points to it being a Bruckell. The file name is "i4p_fh_1929_03300cc_stock_01_eng" (Going by this post)