One Hour later(19:40) 20 Minuten till Tagesschau. I‘m gering nervös I‘m geting nervous Blöde Autokorektion
We're probably gonna get it in the next 45 minutes, from past teasers some were released in that time.
I've been busy the entire day and I come to my computer at the end of today and not one of you has said "no teaser so update tomorrow morning"? I am sorely disappointed.
Sorry I'm a bit late to the party That's interesting, but keep in mind the devs don't need to stay 100% true to real life. I would love to see a hybrid system being implemented but they could easily decide to omit it for the sake of simplicity
I hope so because that would be sick though A mechanical diesel still would be realistic for this truck's apparent weight class, they're almost definitely sticking with it
I feel as if maybe lots of devs online could of been the creator branch dropped, SO i will play beam one last time today, Then have a session of gta 4 or mafia 1 or 2? Hype train maybe now