1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

    Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

    Dismiss Notice

Update Speculation thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by crazikyle, Jan 26, 2016.

  1. YellowRusty

    YellowRusty
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 9, 2016
    Messages:
    1,241
    That's about the point where I stepped out, right after the TC-series came in. I did dip back into the game itself when the MD-series showed up, but I've not been going over every update with the same fine-tooth comb I used to (unalloyed leisure time in excess of 30min is a bit of a rare commodity for me these days).

    I do wonder if the heavy equipment will eventually point towards a low-loader trailer:


    ...And if so, what form it will take. A classic fixed-neck lowboy with rear loading ramps might be the way to go, just from an ease-of-player-use standpoint - no messing around with connecting the truck and disconnecting the neck from the trailer to load and then reconnecting, as a modern detachable-neck trailer would need. And a simpler JBeam structure than a folding-neck trailer.
     
    • Like Like x 3
  2. SF1NX

    SF1NX
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 22, 2023
    Messages:
    527
    I find it really cool that they chose a Miramar with an orange beacon for the teaser. I've also used it, and other older worn down cars as cheap company security/maintenance vehicles. Been fitting them with orange flashers and whatever miscellaneous equipment the occupation requires.
     
    • Agree Agree x 7
  3. McBeamer94

    McBeamer94
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 4, 2019
    Messages:
    2,868
    Yes, an industrial-like one would be great!!
     
    • Like Like x 1
  4. CrashHavenBNG

    CrashHavenBNG
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2025
    Messages:
    3,287
    Hope they add some configs for the quarry
     
    • Agree Agree x 5
  5. RAINY

    RAINY
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 29, 2017
    Messages:
    168
    a quarry being added to italy makes a lot of since seeing as the real life italy has a ton of marble mining. its kinda weird that there wasnt a marble quarry already...
     
    • Agree Agree x 9
  6. Anke_Müler

    Anke_Müler
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2025
    Messages:
    95
    I know this might Sound stupid BUT German Alpenvorland would also fit
    Due to the marbel used for the Empire State Building in New York got build up there
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. RAINY

    RAINY
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 29, 2017
    Messages:
    168
    I actually want to do something similar for a living, outfitting used cars and trucks for specific jobs, or just like, basic mods. (and some buy/sell on the side)
     
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Bauer33333

    Bauer33333
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2020
    Messages:
    300
    The vegetation does not fit at all.
     
    • Agree Agree x 5
  9. Anke_Müler

    Anke_Müler
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2025
    Messages:
    95
    I totaly agree
    I yust wanted to throw somthing in that would make sens (sort of)
     
  10. AAricie

    AAricie
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 5, 2016
    Messages:
    123
    Well I was wrong and either we see a large update to Italy or a new map. Personally I think the former is more likely.
     
    • Agree Agree x 3
  11. CrashHavenBNG

    CrashHavenBNG
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2025
    Messages:
    3,287
    Nah probably the latter, quarrys are way to big for even the italy map
     
    • Agree Agree x 4
  12. IllinoisMan1980

    IllinoisMan1980
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 31, 2020
    Messages:
    241
    Judging by the sound, it's gonna have normal powertrain? Diesel-electric wouldn't rev, would it?
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
  13. HybridRooDragon

    HybridRooDragon
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2024
    Messages:
    467
    Im willin to throw the us under the bus as well if things keep getting much worse irl... Anyway. Enough of
    Oh god lets HOPE SO.
    --- Post updated ---
    Just a heads up if it seems like I suddenly quoted something from like 3 days ago or months ago or whatever it's because I'm typing on mobile and forums and mobile devices are finicky as heck. Forgive me
     
    • Agree Agree x 3
  14. toyota.potato

    toyota.potato
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 21, 2022
    Messages:
    1,286
    idk how dumptrucks work exactly but a diesel electric truck would be pretty cool and it would rev as it generates more power
     
    • Agree Agree x 3
  15. HybridRooDragon

    HybridRooDragon
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2024
    Messages:
    467
    It does
    --- Post updated ---
    Go listen to a few videos of them hauling stuff.
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. toyota.potato

    toyota.potato
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 21, 2022
    Messages:
    1,286
    the big marble looking blocks look pretty interesting
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. AAricie

    AAricie
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 5, 2016
    Messages:
    123
    I could see a portion of land be added with the quarry being carved out of the huge mountain in the center. It would be on the smaller side, but could fit well I think.
     
    • Agree Agree x 3
  18. bussin.buses

    bussin.buses
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2022
    Messages:
    5,163
    Lee ay zun
    It’s not a brand it’s a real word
     
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  19. C4crazy11

    C4crazy11
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2025
    Messages:
    206
    what does it mean? I've never heard anyone say that in the US...
     
  20. HybridRooDragon

    HybridRooDragon
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2024
    Messages:
    467
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice