1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

    Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

    Dismiss Notice

Update Speculation thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by crazikyle, Jan 26, 2016.

  1. Justin_2008

    Justin_2008
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2023
    Messages:
    613
    screenshot_2025-12-06_11-26-25.png
    Will it be on this island?
     
    • Like Like x 3
  2. DriftinCovet1987

    DriftinCovet1987
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2016
    Messages:
    1,827
    Since 0.25, WCA has received content additions in 0.26 (new garage building), 0.27 (Lens Flare expansion, quarry, dockyard warehouse expansion), 0.30 (Spearleaf, Hot Rolled, Quarryside), 0.31 (Shuffleboard Garage, Spearleaf Port updates), 0.32 (speed cameras, Sealbrik batching plant, updated quarry), 0.33 (updated Shuffleboard areas, diner, Spearleaf road network), 0.34 (off-road track and roads), and 0.35 (updated roads, drift track).

    Honestly, I didn't hate any of the updates to WCA, and the map's really improved for gameplay and visuals since 0.25. However, I wouldn't be surprised if 0.28 performing poorly dissuaded the devs from updating other maps for a while (along with the major focus on career mode).

    That would be really funny, ngl, but I doubt it would happen. One of the few ways I could see an Autobello vehicle being added this update is if we got a tractor using the tractor tyre from the Covet Unstable. Outside of the big brands (Gavril, Ibishu), the rest tend to get two or three vehicles before the devs add another brand. Including sub-models, we currently have this many vehicles for each brand:

    -12 (Gavril) (sub-models: TC-Series, Charro, D45, H45)
    -11 (Ibishu) (sub-models: 240BX, Diana, Covet MR Turbo)
    -4 (Bruckell, Hirochi) (sub-models for Hirochi: eSBR)
    -3 (ETK)
    -2 (Autobello, Cherrier, Civetta, Soliad, SP, Wentward) (sub-models for Cherrier, Wentward: Tograc, MD-Series bus variants)
    -1 (Burnside, FPU, Autobuggy)

    Oh, yeah, I forgot about that. I wonder if this update will be the start of expanding the career mode to Italy (although I doubt that will happen in 0.38). Also on that old map was a mountain town between Lucera and Fastello and an industrial complex to the south of Castelleto (which is now a farm). I wonder if either of those will be added to Italy, as well - the industrial complex is probably more likely than the mountain town. (There also was a lake and a second dam near Lucera, but I don't see that happening.)
    upload_2025-12-5_17-10-25.jpeg

    I think that's quite likely. Italy is ~25% farmland, and farming jobs could be a way to make money there in career mode. (And if another map with a lot of farmland comes along, the tractor could be used there, as well.) However, I feel like Italy probably won't be getting more than two or three major updates in the near future, unless the devs want to carve into the farmland or revise the road layout.

    Almost all the major roads are used in time trials and missions, so they're not likely to be changed much (if at all). Thankfully, I don't think there's nearly as much that needs to be done to Italy compared to WCA - that map's been practically rebuilt twice since 0.11.
     
    • Agree Agree x 8
  3. 4NT4R3S

    4NT4R3S
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2023
    Messages:
    325
    I wouldn't be surprised if we got a WCUSA quarry expansion on top of a brand new Italy one. Honestly that would be great
     
  4. Ax50

    Ax50
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 12, 2019
    Messages:
    518
    I wonder if the Haul truck will have slots for the delivery missions? Imagine delivering 3 steel pipes for $8 using that
    Jokes aside, according to Wikipedia most of these are Diesel-electric. Could this be the first Hybrid in the game?
     
    • Like Like x 5
  5. united.

    united.
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2020
    Messages:
    526
    keyword is most
     
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. ArsPro

    ArsPro
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Oct 13, 2022
    Messages:
    1,463
    Speaking of what brand the new quarry dump truck could be... what if it would be made by RandolpH?
    I know, we have seen only trailers from RandolpH, and them making some motorized vehicle already sounds like illogical idea. But both truck trailers and quarry dump trucks are commercial heavy equipment, so I think there is a chance for that.
     
    • Agree Agree x 3
  7. paulnewman

    paulnewman
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    May 2, 2022
    Messages:
    168
    Ok, I might be going completely off the rails but I think that since „liaison” has nothing to do with heavy machinery (as supposedly confirmed by dev) maybe it is a late 50s cherrier model supposed to mimic citroen ds. Judging by the translation of the word it would make sense to be a luxury vehicle. Also I feel like this sort of car is a gaping hole in beams car roster. I know, unhinged theory.
     
    #76047 paulnewman, Dec 6, 2025
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2025
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. Justin_2008

    Justin_2008
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2023
    Messages:
    613
    Not so likely i think.
    Because trailers and quarry trucks are very different in terms of machinery
     
    • Agree Agree x 4
  9. ArsPro

    ArsPro
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Oct 13, 2022
    Messages:
    1,463
    As I said both are heavy commercial equipment, but I agree that their usage is vastly different.
    Although, it is definitely possible. For example, a russian company called TONAR produces both truck trailers and quarry dump trucks.

    P.S. I don't mean RandolpH could be based on TONAR, as RandolpH is american company, if I remember correctly.
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Anke_Müler

    Anke_Müler
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2025
    Messages:
    95
    It was preweusly said that it might be japanes because the couler is orange and not yellow.
    --- Post updated ---
     
  11. CrashHavenBNG

    CrashHavenBNG
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2025
    Messages:
    3,287
    That car in GTA is much bigger. Its called the Albany Emperor, based off the Cadillac Boughham and DeVille. I just ported it into BeamNG, its awaiting repo approval. DM me if you want it early
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. SF1NX

    SF1NX
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 22, 2023
    Messages:
    527
    I will cry if we see another Cherrier added. :oops:
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. combatwombat96

    combatwombat96
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 19, 2018
    Messages:
    748
    Would any one else appreciate more radial tires in the current bias ply sizes for the 14x5.5 and 14x6 rims?
    Those would be neat in future
    --- Post updated ---
    And 14x7 rims too
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Métronome

    Métronome
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2023
    Messages:
    615
    That was something that went to my mind, but if we listen closely the engine, we can hear shifting gears when take-off of the miramar. And yes, there're also classic automatic transmissions on haul mining trucks. But that would be cool if they give us Automatic and Diesel-electric transmissions.

    Also, if I'm not wrong, the haul mining truck doesn't have force feedback in the steerwheel.
     
  15. McBeamer94

    McBeamer94
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 4, 2019
    Messages:
    2,868
    Wen relez? :p:p:p
     
    • Agree Agree x 4
  16. Miura22402

    Miura22402
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2025
    Messages:
    110
    I really really hope it's older than 90s or 80s...
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
  17. retrotoaster

    retrotoaster
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2020
    Messages:
    780
    When was this? I didn't know about that hint
     
    • Agree Agree x 3
  18. coolmancool

    coolmancool
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2025
    Messages:
    132
    Its on page 3795 of this thread if you wanna see it. A dev responded to one my post with italics letters that forms the words "liaisons incoming". Confirmed on Discord that its a hint and that its unrelated to the truck video posted the same day. We don't know what it means really lol.
     
    • Agree Agree x 5
  19. DaveBro

    DaveBro
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2024
    Messages:
    1,215
    I have a feeling the update will come either on Thursday or Friday.
    --- Post updated ---
    That's where airplanes come in :)
     
    • Agree Agree x 3
  20. Anke_Müler

    Anke_Müler
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2025
    Messages:
    95
    Of point:p
    These three weeks before an major update are so brain frying.
    (Thats what I love of the BeamNG teasers)
     
    • Agree Agree x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice