1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

    Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

    Dismiss Notice

Update Speculation thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by crazikyle, Jan 26, 2016.

  1. McBeamer94

    McBeamer94
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 4, 2019
    Messages:
    2,868
    Whooooaaaa!!! That's a lot of metal!!! :cool::D

    Also, in the upper middle photo with the gauges, have you noticed the gauge with the gear symbol on its bottom? Does this mean we get background transmission temperature monitoring? :confused:
     
  2. Anke_Müler

    Anke_Müler
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2025
    Messages:
    95
    The under Right picture, is that a crane:confused:
     
  3. 4NT4R3S

    4NT4R3S
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2023
    Messages:
    325
    Yes 99% going to be a Hirochi (Hitachi)
     
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. DOUGL4S1

    DOUGL4S1
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 27, 2016
    Messages:
    427
    BeamNG devs have legit gone crazy with this update, and I love it. We're at a point where they are releasing teasers on a Sunday!

    Altough I do worry if they are now working sundays, are they doing crunch to bring this update on time?
     
    • Agree Agree x 9
  5. DaveBro

    DaveBro
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2024
    Messages:
    1,215
    I have a feeling the dump truck will either be American or Belurusian (since Belaz is made in Belarus).
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. 4NT4R3S

    4NT4R3S
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2023
    Messages:
    325
    upload_2025-12-7_15-45-50.png

    WAIT THIS IS THE LOADER, wiper and mirror are the wrong way. I thought it was the dump.

    IT'S WAY BIGGER THAN I THOUGHT JEEZ
     
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Blood-PawWerewolf

    Blood-PawWerewolf
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 18, 2016
    Messages:
    755
    a little bit of crunch doesn't hurt, it's the lengthy brutal crunch that's an issue
     
  8. Anke_Müler

    Anke_Müler
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2025
    Messages:
    95
    Thes Pedals have a better texture the the bench on the limousin:rolleyes:
    --- Post updated ---
    Maybe its jdm or we get a big mirror
     
  9. 4NT4R3S

    4NT4R3S
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2023
    Messages:
    325
    It's next to the Aurata though. Weird vehicle to compare it to
     
    • Agree Agree x 4
  10. DaveBro

    DaveBro
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2024
    Messages:
    1,215
    It's prob just size comparison :p
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. Anke_Müler

    Anke_Müler
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2025
    Messages:
    95
    The backround.
    Can you see any clous about the quarry?
     
  12. Bauer33333

    Bauer33333
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2020
    Messages:
    300
    Seriously, it is ginormus. Like how do you even get up to that cab, I can't see a ladder on that side.
     
    • Agree Agree x 6
  13. 4NT4R3S

    4NT4R3S
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2023
    Messages:
    325
    I think the loader might actually share its tires with the haul truck. This makes it WAY bigger than I expected
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Cutlass

    Cutlass
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 30, 2017
    Messages:
    3,546
    I don't think we've ever gotten a sneakpeaksunday. The update may be tomorrow
     
    • Agree Agree x 6
  15. 4NT4R3S

    4NT4R3S
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2023
    Messages:
    325
    Must be on the other side
     
    • Agree Agree x 3
  16. Anke_Müler

    Anke_Müler
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2025
    Messages:
    95
    In the backround there is one of Italies mountains, defenatly​
     
    • Like Like x 1
  17. 4NT4R3S

    4NT4R3S
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2023
    Messages:
    325


    This is my final guess. I think the loader will be comparably large to the dump truck which is a massive (pun intended) surprise
     
    • Agree Agree x 10
  18. Bauer33333

    Bauer33333
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2020
    Messages:
    300
    That image also explains why we can't see a ladder, it has a whole staircase instead.
     
    • Agree Agree x 6
  19. amuguuuuu

    amuguuuuu
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 26, 2023
    Messages:
    370
    A preview/teaser on Sunday, I thought they only sent them during the week lol
    One of those images could possibly be an excavator, I didn't understand a picture of Aurata next to a huge wheel.
     

    Attached Files:

    • 2025-12-07-Teaser_1080x1080_v3.png
    • Agree Agree x 3
  20. DOUGL4S1

    DOUGL4S1
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 27, 2016
    Messages:
    427
    I think that's just to give a sense of scale, as in these are some big boi tires.
     
    • Agree Agree x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice