We need three more car updates, Moonhawk/Barstow refresh, Hopper refresh, and a first gen 80s Grand Marshal.
oh hell yes, the things i would do for a Box chev/crown vic inspired Grand marshal and the barstow, while am not really a jeep ( hopper guy, ) I would love that to get remade, i guess we will get a hint what is to come in about 4 weeks, Seeing how sometimes ( often ) mods do inspire the devs, that and they often ( always ) listen to us, most of us do want a 4 door moonhawk, so i hope that is next
Yeah, that would be great. So many of the cars in Beamng are from the 80s yet none of them are the good old land yacht boxes. The Legran is the closest vanilla thing, but it doesn't quite hit the spot. An 80s Crown Vic or Dodge Diplomat would both be great options.
And you can have a wagon (Adding the wagon as the main feature will distract from the 20 other sedans) Sidenote, I hope we get more similar cars from different car companies. As in two competing vehicles. We do not have that at the moment. I want to see a competing Japanese minivan for the Lansdale, or a Bruckell SUV to compete with the Roamer
While talking about lovely land yachts, Grand marsshal remaster part 2 when. more to the point a lovely coupe,
Would love that, but that is RWD based, I think a gen 2 wendova will fit that seeing the Legran Wendova and the landsale platform lasted years.
as much as I love the LeGran we do need more questionably engineered 80s American cars, like a big luxury car (maybe under Burnside?) or some sort of 80s muscle car
What about something from a country we haven't seen before, irrespective of age? The two best examples I can think of would be the UK and South Korea. Something I'd also love to see down the road is the addition of more vanilla livery sponsors from various industries, especially outside of the automotive sector (e.g. TastiCola, Blastr, Volitalia, Beamcom). The Italy map has ads for the "B-Node 7", but we don't know the name of the company that makes it, where they're headquartered, or what their logo looks like. Also, we have "BeamBeer" as an alcohol sponsor and "Allegra" on billboards in Italy (implied to be a fashion store), but to my knowledge, there's nothing for tobacco, watches, or finance to help add that extra bit of prestige to the motorsports side of Beam.
Well but there are alot of old cars like the Moonhawk, Bluebuck, the Nine, and maybe even the Roamer.
As much as I am not a fan of modern trucks and SUVs, we need one in BeamNG. I say an SUV and Truck on the same platform, preferably from Bruckell with a Soliad version
as much as i hate modern cars, we need more modern cars in beam. most of the cars in game are pre 00s, and idk about you but i'd say like 80% - 90% of the cars i see in person are 2000> the traffic in beamng feels extremely odd because of that, it's almost like you're trapped in 2010
Make it a 2015 - 2026 with multiple faclifts, and a platform shared between an SUV and Pickup. I vote it being a bruckell, or japanese. --- Post updated --- It’s more like being trapped in 2000. It’s cool but isn’t realistic. I wouldn’t know though, it’s a time before me.