Beamng in the Takedown Multiplayer trailer. Im assuming this is just a mod map being displayed but well worth its speculation
Could this be anything at all? A BeamNG dev uploaded this in the comments of a reddit post a few weeks ago Link: https://www.reddit.com/r/BeamNG/s/ETiWaakaEw
I don't think any of those are new models, they're probably just testing stuff Who knows what happens behind the scenes
It's an OnlyFans joke (as per the comment that the image was replying to). The big one at the front seems to belong to the T or MD, and the two angled ones directly above the Bolide's hood probably belong to the Dunekicker and Autobuggy. As Miura said, I doubt it's anything we haven't seen before.
Another thing that points to a weather update: I was just driving the WL-40 the other day and realized that its windshield wipers are moveable and show up in the parts selector as their own part. Coincidence that the most recent vehicle added has windshield wipers? I think not. (ignore the fact that the HT-55 doesn't have its wipers as a part)
It would be cool to see if they implement dynamic weather they have GT7 for comparison and competition! Of course, BeamNG probably needs a new particle system before they start messing with weather effects.
IRL Ferrari cars have Sport mode as the "standard" drivemode and a Wet mode with more responsive ESC for (you'll never guess it) wet driving, it's possible devs wanted to reflect this by having a Wet mode in place of the current Comfort mode, but changed their minds and stuck with the Comfort name to match the other cars I feel like too many drivemodes would feel redundant though, Comfort mode already has a fairly intrusive ESC which could handle wet driving just fine. (by the way, nebbia means fog, snow would be neve)
I, personally, only have email notifications on for the development posts thread and certain mods that I follow on the repo. (also yes I do understand that this discussion is from almost 2 weeks ago, sorry)
https://www.reddit.com/r/BeamNG/com...mweb3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button So I've just found this comment by stenyak on a Reddit post about the Sunburst remaster, it probably doesn't mean anything but who knows.
We could use a shitty crossover --- Post updated --- I keep all mine on to see if I can get 10k unread emails