1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

    Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

    Dismiss Notice

Update Speculation thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by crazikyle, Jan 26, 2016.

  1. 4NT4R3S

    4NT4R3S
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2023
    Messages:
    325


    Makes me wonder if we're getting multiple cars though. First and last one resemble the newest teaser but the ones in the middle look nothing like it
    --- Post updated ---
    The brightened image shows a hood scoop, which would make no sense on an EV
     
  2. ShakeandBake

    ShakeandBake
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 8, 2025
    Messages:
    455
    2 door sport coupe. See more Audi TT than anything else. Cherrier or ETK is my guess. Definitely doesn’t have a V12 option so we’ll just keep that on the wishlist. Car looks good though, very excited.

    Good candidate for that beautiful 5cyl
     
    #77502 ShakeandBake, Mar 10, 2026
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2026
    • Agree Agree x 8
  3. toyota.potato

    toyota.potato
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 21, 2022
    Messages:
    1,285
    Hoping this little thing is like a new 370 or tt and not electric

    Lights look very cherier tho
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. McBeamer94

    McBeamer94
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 4, 2019
    Messages:
    2,868
    Where did you see a hood scoop? It wasn't shown anywhere!
     
  5. 4NT4R3S

    4NT4R3S
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2023
    Messages:
    325
    upload_2026-3-10_16-35-35.png
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. iva.rpm

    iva.rpm
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2018
    Messages:
    335
    I think the front looks too small to be able to hold a V12 engine. Actually, if I have to guess, I believe it will be based on the FCV platform, with a transverse engine.
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Métronome

    Métronome
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2023
    Messages:
    604
  8. ShakeandBake

    ShakeandBake
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 8, 2025
    Messages:
    455
    Yea that’s why I said it definitely doesn’t have a v12. It’s not a GT car; it’s a sports car
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. 4NT4R3S

    4NT4R3S
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2023
    Messages:
    325
    Haven't verified it for myself, I'm just going on the image that was sent here
     
  10. Pr9tkin

    Pr9tkin
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2022
    Messages:
    621
    vrummm, Still, I'm inclined to think that this is a small sports car and not a sports SUV.
     

    Attached Files:

    • IMG_6432.jpeg
  11. korbitr

    korbitr
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2013
    Messages:
    463
    The doodle is part of the teaser though; it's not something that one of us drew.
    upload_2026-3-10_13-51-21.png
     
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Torg3

    Torg3
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 6, 2025
    Messages:
    278
    upload_2026-3-10_21-49-51.png
    It is real, this is the full size image ive downloaded and brightened
     
    • Like Like x 2
  13. 4NT4R3S

    4NT4R3S
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2023
    Messages:
    325
    Definitely will have a combustion engine then. I think it's safe to say that it's a Cherrier considering the powertrain, rally parts, and overall design. However I wouldn't be shocked if it came with EV configs like the FCV
     
    • Like Like x 2
  14. korbitr

    korbitr
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2013
    Messages:
    463
    I just hope it'll be optioned with a 6-speed manual to right the wrongs of real life.
     
    • Agree Agree x 9
  15. Stiggy111

    Stiggy111
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Oct 23, 2014
    Messages:
    593
    It's giving me Cherrier vibes. The headlight shape/design is why I say this.
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. 4NT4R3S

    4NT4R3S
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2023
    Messages:
    325
    Whether it is or isn't I'm sure that there will be mods for it
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
  17. peaceforabdullah

    peaceforabdullah
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 23, 2022
    Messages:
    75
    The brightened up post of the car shows an exhaust which may just be a silly joke from the Devs, but maybe just maybe it confirms that it's an ICE car?
     

    Attached Files:

    • 20260311_030445.jpg
    • Agree Agree x 4
  18. ghost_cauli

    ghost_cauli
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2022
    Messages:
    1,433
    ezgif-2e1f35aa50f0282c.gif

    (it's a gif)
     
    • Agree Agree x 14
  19. peaceforabdullah

    peaceforabdullah
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 23, 2022
    Messages:
    75
    I am definitely leaning towards the car being a 2 door sports coupe. The design is definitely making me think it's a Cherrier
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
  20. 4NT4R3S

    4NT4R3S
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2023
    Messages:
    325
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice