driving at night just doesn't feel... authentic the headlights are too dim, and it isn't completely dark at night. I wonder if they're going to improve the night sky along with the headlights (the version number is there for future reference)
Idk man. I thought the same thing until I realized how weakly my headlights shine on the road. Either my headlights are shit or BeamNG does a good job.
Probably the former. BeamNG's headlights are terrible compared to IRL econoboxes from even 20 years ago.
Devs i know your reading but please the Gooseneck RV & Motorhome needs to come officially, these two would be super fun to have, creating many fun scenarios. As a bonus in the ui wheel a demo derby ai option instead of having only the one "chase" option have a free for all banger racing/demo derby option.
I just read this from the thread, i wonder if this kind of dynamic weather is going to be implemented in vanilla maps too --- Post updated --- It is Tuesday today... we'll see in a few hours
420 is more just impairing you, lwk doesnt do to much. U just kinda act dumb not trip. --- Post updated --- I prefer just living a normal life
I am not saying this because I don't want an official RV (I absolutely do), but I'm not sure if we'll ever get either of those in the game. They would have limited uses in career mode (which is the devs' main focus atm), would be complicated to model and program, and probably wouldn't introduce many/any new features to the game, either. I think that's why the devs have never added RV conversions to any of the other vehicles (or updated the camper trailer, despite it being almost ten years old) - what's the point of having a mobile home in a game with such small maps? Not much. At least with the Wydra, Stambecco, and HT-55/WL-40, those vehicles showed off new features and added new gameplay. The new Cherrier would be useful for races in career mode. And many other cars (like the Scintilla, Bastion, and SPs/Autobuggy) do both. It'd probably be easier for the devs to make a whole house-buying system for career mode instead of modeling an RV or an RV conversion. We'll probably get a remaster for the travel trailer at some point, but that'll likely be a few years from now.