1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Update Speculation thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by crazikyle, Jan 26, 2016.

1. workclock1©

workclock1©
    Expand Collapse

Yup, and wen the Bluebuck comes out, like I did the the Miramar and when it came out, is Test them against a vehicle about their same year and then against a brand new sedan (A ETK 800, ETK K Series, SBR4, Sunburst) and see the evolution of safety and how it went to terrible to amazing. (Some old cars where not bad at all). And like I said, another car to smash into millions of bits.

2. enjoyinorc6742

enjoyinorc6742
    Expand Collapse

I wonder if the BlueBuck will have the strength of the Imperials of the day. there is a reason why derby events hate Imperials, they were one of the toughest automobiles ever.

3. Carlover0529

Carlover0529
    Expand Collapse

Somewhere in the Bluebuck official thread Gabester said that it won't be as bad as the IIHS '59 Impala test, but it also won't be as strong as an Imperial.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. CaptainZoll

CaptainZoll
    Expand Collapse

what if they don't put the bluebuck in when 0.11 is released, but instead they watch as everyone collapses in disapointment,then in a hotfix 3 days later, they add it with no mention in the changelog.

5. YellowRusty

YellowRusty
    Expand Collapse

I still say that the Bluebuck will show up about four days before the update in a short "Development Screenshots" video ...

...and the entire community will go nuts when it suddenly starts to lowrider hop.

• Agree Agree x 6
  6. falcon xr8

falcon xr8
    Expand Collapse

back on topic. We know it will be out in the next week. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe the 1st? It it will come. yes sooner is better. But remember good things come to those who wait :)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Ai'Torror

Ai'Torror
    Expand Collapse
    BeamNG Team

On what day you celebrate thanks giving in U.S.?
    It is sometime soon isn't it?

I think that devs could release the sneak peak when the black friday sale begins, and release the update on the last day of the sale or even few hours before the sale ends, since selling the game for really discounted price won't bring as much profit as it would bring with normal prices.
    + BeamNG should invest in some better marketing... For now being just a great game works, since players who bought the game end up talking some good things about the game, which sometimes ends up in friends buying the game. (So far, because of me 4 or 5 people have bought the game)

8. MisterKenneth

MisterKenneth
    Expand Collapse

This year it's the 23rd.

9. skodakenner

skodakenner
    Expand Collapse

I think we wont get the bluebuck in the next update maybe a diffrent vehicle if at all. Also i think well get it this friday as its a special day and its a friday where most of the updates happen

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Ai'Torror

Ai'Torror
    Expand Collapse
    BeamNG Team

The best possible time to release the update would be friday the 24th sice it is right after the holiday and it catches the black friday sale and the end of the week, so people have the time to enjoy the update on weekend.

11. B. Tanner

B. Tanner
    Expand Collapse

12. Ai'Torror

Ai'Torror
    Expand Collapse
    BeamNG Team

Some more photo mode options would be cool, but I think it is going to be unlikely.

13. rmfurm

rmfurm
    Expand Collapse

is that american?

14. Ai'Torror

Ai'Torror
    Expand Collapse
    BeamNG Team

It is after an american holiday called thanksgiving and during some sort of i ternational event called black friday, where many different shops have massive discounts for one day.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. fivedollarlamp

fivedollarlamp
    Expand Collapse

78B6C3BA-455F-4C97-A8B9-81D5FCADB208.jpeg

16. TobiBenzi

TobiBenzi
    Expand Collapse

Page 400 :rolleyes:
    Kind of OT: Yeah I still remember that day, it was in the evening and I just wanted to go to bed when I saw and read the DevBlog entry, which was such an awesome feeling, after that I just went to Gridmap and spawned up this beauty called the Ibishu Hopper. (The XT-6, to be exact) Then I tried the new Nodegrabber, hung my Hopper up on two nodes, pulled... And it ripped apart. From this day, the Hopper was my favourite vehicle, just because of it's uniqueness. :oops:
    And now I'm sitting here and looking forward to WCA, which will probably become my new favourite map.
    And as long as the Bluebuck is released sometime, it will be awesome, too.
    (TBH, this wasn't really OT... ;))

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Jsap20

Jsap20
    Expand Collapse

I wouldn't ever refund this game. I bought it knowing It would be my favorite game... I never left them even in their darkest times... All the gta players playing beamng didn't like it bc it was not loading with content. Me: its not even released yet...

• Agree Agree x 8
  18. OttoNL

OttoNL
    Expand Collapse

I did try to refund it last year, only to figure out it had taken me over 2 hours trying to get through a couple difficult scenario's (the game would crash every other reset with most downloaded and some vanilla scenario's back then, forcing me to restart the game)

In hindsight I'm very happy I couldn't refund it though. I don't know if I would have bought it again and now that it's stable it's my favorite racing/driving game of all time.

• Like Like x 1
  19. rmfurm

rmfurm
    Expand Collapse

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. ADHDRacer

ADHDRacer
    Expand Collapse

I agree completely, as that'd be a great way to hide an I5
    --- Post updated ---
    Page 400
    When we hit page 500, we need an entire page of spam "500!!!!"
    OT: I really hope we get some good police chase Scenarios, with it being San Fran-West Coast USA and all. Hopefully one from both the cop POV and the Criminal POV!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice