Weeeee neeeeed iiiiiiit!!! Apart from our craving syndrome, though, I just have to second XtreaserX's post about the sim looking like a totally different sim now!! --- Post updated --- Or like a sandwich with gabagool, provolone and vinegar peppersch!
Either they've figured out Parallax Mapping, or we're just seeing the screen space shadows cast onto the normal map. Regardless of which technique it is, it looks awesome!
Have any of the teasers shown improvements to the way lighting and reflections work in tunnels? The current method is not great.
What if the reason we didn't hear anything about GTA 6 for a very long time, is because GTA 6 is actually BeamNG 0.39?
You're overestimating by about a dollar, and hopefully by the time this update comes out gas will be at most the $5.15 it is in the Piccolina teaser.
that could just be the reflections tricking you, maybe But the asphalt and the concrete curb definetly have it. --- Post updated --- Also the LOD distance in all of the leaks is well above Ultra mesh quality setting
I still think it's just a bump map, just the shadows are stronger and more accurate. You don't get this effect on current version because you only get highlights on bumps
https://documentation.beamng.com/modding/materials/texture_streaming/ New documentation article for Direct3D 12 only
You’re at looking at three teasers released between June 10-12th. I’m sure the teaser released more recently.
I think you're right, it might be faked. The only link I've found of it was someone on Reddit who said that "someone on discord" posted it. Here's a link to the post I'm referencing. The first mention of it on the forums was by an account that was made the same day the image was posted, and has only posted this teaser image. --- Post updated --- I searched through all of tdev's recent posts, and I can't find this image. It's likely faked for karma farming.