iirc Chrysler and Peugeot group united in 2021 as Stellantis, so technically modern Chrysler cars are Peugeots
wreckfest is more of a demolition derby game so if it didn't have that it would be like a call of duty game with no guns
Yeeees!! Cherrier has the engines for it (the 1.2 110hp I3, the 1.5 110hp diesel I4 and the 1.6 160/230hp I4), although I wouldn't mind seeing a neo-retro trendy British Supermini by an ETK subsidiary. The pair of 2.0 150/190/250hp gasoline and 150/190/230hp diesel I4s would make for some great mid to top-end variants, while a cut-in-half version of the 3.0 I6 - meaning a 1.5 I3 - would be great for the low- to mid-end market!
That's the beauty of the electric motors and their instant torque, my dad replaced his old Opel Astra with a brand new Toyota Yaris Cross hybrid, both have 130 hp of peak power, the Astra's 1.7 diesel makes an extra 70 Nm of torque, but the Yaris is much more violent if you stab the throttle, it feels quicker even though there's little difference between the two performance-wise --- Post updated --- Chrysler got first bought by Fiat (became FCA, Fiat Chrysler Automobili) In fact, a few Fiat models are sold as Dodge/Chrysler/RAM in the US while a few Chryslers are sold as Lancia/Fiat in Europe Then FCA merged with the PSA Group (Peugeot, Citroën, DS, Opel, Vauxhall) to form Stellantis, and now all cars from those brands are the same crap repackaged under a new bodyshell
If we ever get a passenger vehicle in BeamNG with hydraulic suspension, I think a luxury sedan/coupe based on a 00s Mercedes ABC suspension setup would be a perfect start. Its famous for achieving nearly zero body roll while cornering hard with no sway bars. I own a C216 Chassis CL with ABC suspension and nothing can truly compare to it, the ride quality and handling abilities are spaceship like for a road going car.
Wowww, you own a CL? It's one of the cars I'd love to own someday, in another life, especially with a V12! The Active Body Control would be great too! Plus, both these systems are also great for high-speed handling (the Citroen Xantia V6 Activa still holds the record of the highest speed in the moose test), so the cases and scenarios to be made are instantly increased!! Not to mention that accident damage (and even damage by overpressure by leaving the hydraulic steering cut left or right instead of straight after parking, as these old Citroens suffered from this) to this system could also be simulated, bagging the car down due to pressure loss!
Tbh i thought that Chrysler has bought Fiat, because the latter had a problem that everyone bought other cars brands owned by them like Alfa-romeo, Lancia and Ferrari because those were the ones represented in the autosport
Yep, it is the Aqua in Japan. That is the beauty of electric motors. Even with low power figures, they are deceptively quick. The first mod I did to my NorthStar was take off the intake resonator and replace it with a pvc butt cap. It sounds much better with a lot more intake noise. I was surprised how much louder it was.
A. Did you mean to quote my message twice lol B. How’s your NorthStar holding up head gasket wise? I know they’re not particularly well known for being the most reliable with those.
I've had it for a little over a year and put 20k miles on it almost. I got it with 23k miles. No signs of the headgasket going boom yet. It's been overall pretty reliable. It's not an exhaust resonator delete, but it does make a big difference. It's not as muffled.
Hydropneumatic suspension would be amazing. Or hell, maybe the Bose electromagnetic suspension, though getting the data for that would be hard.
Speculation: If the update is dropping sometime next week, we can probably assume a version is already in the hands of content creators (Muye, Neil, etc.). Anyone follow Muye's content, cause I don't. Has he been a little more enthusiastic on live, cause he gets to go play .39 after he's done entertaining his audience??
Maybe my initial hypothesis was wrong. Maybe less enthusiastic cause he has to play the inferior version....
Unsure, yet it’s possible. I follow them both and usually the way I figure out that the update is out is either by looking at the announcement post on Beam’s YouTube channel, or seeing Neil and/or Muye’s “everything new in BeamNG.Drive 0.__” video having been posted. I can’t really tell the difference in their personalities beforehand. I don’t really follow Muye’s live stuff, and both he and Neil only post once every few days to a week I believe. I’d imagine they’d be excited to record the new version of the game though.
From what Stenyak said a few days ago, the update must be very close. My best guess is it could arrive as soon as next week if everything goes smoothly, or the week after if there are still bugs. Since the original target release date has already passed, I do believe the content creator branch is already out, but there is no way of knowing for sure.