Parking sensors are visible in the teasers --- Post updated --- Post remaster Sunburst has one. I believe it's the first
We could get two types of hoses (static and jbeam) for performance optimization : 1) You get out of the car, 2) We interact with the pump's screen to select what type of gasoline we want 3) Took the pump hose and put it in the opened fuel cap, and the hose we took is the only one who has jbeam, the others stay static.
Knock on wood immediately, now that you've said that, the BeamNG gods will answer by Tdev saying it's delayed again
This is craaaazzzzyyyy, majority of these updates from the team b4 release are getting me more and more hype lol
Wouldn't be surprised if they added splitscreen along with multiplayer when it gets added, based on what he said there.
i like the splitscreen faeture but the problem is that its one camera so its impossible to race like on the nordschleife i wish it would be like gran turismo where two spperat cams --- Post updated --- splitscreen is there but its only one cam i cant explain it but its not what you think you can play with another person on the same pc but its one cam that is above the two cars not behind them
I guess I need to remove all license plate mods until they get fixed after 0.39… --- Post updated --- It’s called multiseat, and it’s garbage. I tried it with my brother, and it was mostly impossible to use it. I hope they fix it…
That's a shame. The old American Plate mega pack will be broken then. It's been a few years since that was updated. Oh well, I guess we just gotta get someone to make a new version lol