1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

    Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

    Dismiss Notice

Update Speculation thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by crazikyle, Jan 26, 2016.

  1. gtaman788

    gtaman788
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2012
    Messages:
    1,181
    same its lagging, and slow, Fingers crossed its update era. keep discord open, and refesh see if 0.38 thread gets locked
    Dam after this build lasting since dec, am almost sad to see it go, ( but time to move on lol )

    AND am not bored of beam, lol kinda am a fanboy of beam LOL i play it to much if there is such thing.
     
    • Like Like x 6
  2. SF1NX

    SF1NX
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 22, 2023
    Messages:
    522
    Devs are typing the update patch notes on my old laptop where the system would freeze for like a second after pressing any key.
     
    • Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
  3. DaveBro

    DaveBro
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2024
    Messages:
    1,211
    So maybe the update will be today (chances are maybe between Tuesday-Thursday but I’m just guessing lol!)…also, my 1000th message!
     
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
  4. Louie's Workshop

    Louie's Workshop
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2021
    Messages:
    3,299
    I couldn't breathe outside that week when that happened, and I live in Pennsylvania!
     
    • Like Like x 4
  5. Cutlass

    Cutlass
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 30, 2017
    Messages:
    3,546
    The devs can hype up the community without doing anything and just making us wait tbh. I'm pretty excited
     
    • Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Borg Drone

    Borg Drone
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2021
    Messages:
    493
    i hope that one day the beam devs find a way to separate the beam weight and beam strength so we could get cool lightweight cars
     
    • Agree Agree x 7
  7. TLevi

    TLevi
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 30, 2021
    Messages:
    219
    This is how you know that the devs are peak:cool:
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. Kuube

    Kuube
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 23, 2021
    Messages:
    215
    Hey, y'all! Is that photo from TalksByNoise with the cave a legit 0.39 screenshot?

    It's fake, nvm
     
    #81188 Kuube, Jul 27, 2026
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2026
  9. Kiman

    Kiman
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 10, 2023
    Messages:
    26
    No release today according to T dev

     
    • Like Like x 9
  10. DaveBro

    DaveBro
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2024
    Messages:
    1,211
    BeamNG updates usually come around the early morning at 7 am (my time). I think the most late update was update 0.33, as it came like around 8-10 am (my time again) if I’m correct…
     
  11. ClarOnNG

    ClarOnNG
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 11, 2025
    Messages:
    398
    I already knew that, as updates usually release around 6:00 AM where I live
     
    • Like Like x 1
  12. SpaceGood

    SpaceGood
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2020
    Messages:
    143
    Tdev leak!
     

    Attached Files:

    • leakkkk.png
    • Like Like x 15
  13. LanciaDelta04

    LanciaDelta04
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 21, 2026
    Messages:
    591
    Glad Tdev could bust out the family potato and take a picture of the new car for us lol
     
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Kiman

    Kiman
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 10, 2023
    Messages:
    26
    Seems like the week beginning August 3rd is very likely or even the week after now
     
    • Agree Agree x 3
  15. Gamma Γ

    Gamma Γ
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 9, 2025
    Messages:
    13
    I really hope they fix multiseat because I have been waiting for some usable form of multiseat since I first bought the game
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. McBeamer94

    McBeamer94
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 4, 2019
    Messages:
    2,868
    And carbon ceramic brakes and carbon fiber body parts that are actually lighter than steel ones.
    --- Post updated ---
    Nice photo but ha! Tdev only just now remembered to make the picture bleak, after all these clear leeks of the Ardente! :p:p:p
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. SpaceGood

    SpaceGood
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2020
    Messages:
    143
    :eek:
     

    Attached Files:

    • Whoooops.jpeg
    • Like Like x 20
  18. LanciaDelta04

    LanciaDelta04
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 21, 2026
    Messages:
    591
    Well, that's my favourite Cherrier interior by far! Love that so much!

    Seems like the update may release this week, they usually only start posting clear pictures that show everything up close a few days before the update comes out. We have had clear Ardente pictures but not like this!
     
    • Agree Agree x 10
  19. ClarOnNG

    ClarOnNG
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 11, 2025
    Messages:
    398
    shockedcat.png
     
    • Agree Agree x 6
  20. LanciaDelta04

    LanciaDelta04
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 21, 2026
    Messages:
    591
    I also just noticed a trunk release button to the left side of the steering wheel. I wonder if it works? combined with the sunvisors and the possible seat-moving button, I wonder how much will be interactible on the Ardente...
     
    • Agree Agree x 5
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice