1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

    Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

    Dismiss Notice

Update Speculation thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by crazikyle, Jan 26, 2016.

  1. Kiman

    Kiman
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 10, 2023
    Messages:
    26
    Without zooming in and just looking at you would think it's a real life image of a car interior. This is insane!
     
    • Agree Agree x 3
  2. OTL™

    OTL™
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 25, 2024
    Messages:
    174
    sex
     
    • Agree Agree x 7
  3. evandman54321

    evandman54321
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2018
    Messages:
    41
    Ummm....Why does it look like a hill descent control button below the drive mode button????? pretty sure that's usually a Suv/4wd feature

    Also Engine Start button seems awfully close to whatever that D-pad is(im presuming it controls the infotainment system)o_O

    And how do we open the glovebox???:confused:

    But dang it looks good, gonna enjoy plenty of first person driving;)
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. TLevi

    TLevi
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 30, 2021
    Messages:
    219
    I mean, yeah, I dont think either that they relase the update at 11pm:p

    Or I dont know
     
  5. ShakeandBake

    ShakeandBake
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 8, 2025
    Messages:
    455
    Some cars have an HDC button, too. I know I've seen it on BMWs sedans. And I'm sure this will have an AWD trans option as well, so it's not that strange.
    The engine start/stop button is slightly recessed, and the infotainment dial is elevated so no big deal
    You open the glovebox with your imagination....or a control through the screen. You know, overengineered...

    That interior looks great; those textures are top-notch. Same quality as the new Sunburst, but with better materials cause it's a nicer car. That shift boot looks especially nice.
     
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Cutlass

    Cutlass
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 30, 2017
    Messages:
    3,546
    Could be tomorrow with such a clear teaser like that. Maybe, maybe not. Looks incredible though
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. gtaman788

    gtaman788
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2012
    Messages:
    1,181
    Agreed, new Cherrier Ardente is pure art on wheels, I hate most new cars ( i like some like mazda and some others ) and this even if its not real, i would get one, its one of the good new cars :D

    You can tell the Ardente is driver focused, less screens, Less blandness, ( not calling the FCV bad, ) but really you can tell this is the one to go for, in Terms of fun, but i will still go to the FCV from time to time :)
     

    Attached Files:

    • Whoooops.jpeg
    • screenshot_2026-07-28_08-05-11.png
    #81207 gtaman788, Jul 28, 2026
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2026
    • Agree Agree x 9
  8. Josh94

    Josh94
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2022
    Messages:
    397
    TDev said on Discord that 0.39 is coming soon . He's no longer talking about weeks like he did in the past month .

    TDev also confirmed that the new license plates system is fully implemented and will be featured in 0.39 . No doubts anymore .

    He also confirmed that the official multiplayer is still being work on and will be cross platform.
    --- Post updated ---
    With such a nice view of the interior, I can already plan what kind of custom interiors I will make for it . I'm imagining an Alcantara dashboard and some carbon fiber trims here and there for a performance package . Luxury ones will have nicer seat colors and inserts . I can't wait !

    I can't wait to see how long the patch notes for 0.39 will be lol my guess is pretty long
     

    Attached Files:

    • Screenshot_20260727-204051.png
    • Screenshot_20260727-204234.png
    • Screenshot_20260727-203940.png
    • Whoooops.jpg
    • Like Like x 15
  9. korbitr

    korbitr
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2013
    Messages:
    463
    I think that's a button to toggle the auto-hold feature for hill starts with the manual transmission. A button that I'd like to have on my CR-Z, since it often gets in the way during parallel parking on a San Francisco hill, lol.
     
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. dmcmaniac

    dmcmaniac
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2024
    Messages:
    318
    sadly no split screen this update :(
     

    Attached Files:

    • Screenshot2026-07-27211600.png
    • Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. DaveBro

    DaveBro
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2024
    Messages:
    1,211
    It will probably come in the same update when multiplayer releases.

    Also, there has been a noticeable slowdown with the site reported by some people, and I have two theories regarding why:

    - They’re working on the 0.39 patch notes.

    - They’re slowly transitioning into the new Forum/repo, which will come during 0.39.
     
  12. CrashHavenBNG

    CrashHavenBNG
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2025
    Messages:
    3,278
    I beg to god it is tomorrow
     
    • Agree Agree x 15
  13. Josh94

    Josh94
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2022
    Messages:
    397
    Same ... Tbh , Im just waiting for 0.39 in order to resume playing BeamNg . I can't just wait to experience what almost 8 months of waiting will bring to the game and see all the hard work that the devs have been working on for the last few months. I don't think we ever waited that long for an update
     
    • Agree Agree x 5
  14. CrashHavenBNG

    CrashHavenBNG
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2025
    Messages:
    3,278
    Lwk bored of waiting


    Sooo devs…. Simplified traffic hopper?
     
    • Agree Agree x 3
  15. LanciaDelta04

    LanciaDelta04
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 21, 2026
    Messages:
    591
    Same here, i'm lwk just bored of 0.38 in general after so long, I can't even remember what it was, I think it was the Hirochi equipment lol


    Also, I think you might really want a Hopper in traffic, just a theory....
     
    • Agree Agree x 4
  16. CrashHavenBNG

    CrashHavenBNG
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2025
    Messages:
    3,278
    Yeah lwk if the devs dont give me a simplified traffic hopper i will do something
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
  17. DaveBro

    DaveBro
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2024
    Messages:
    1,211
    My vacation ends tomorrow, so I hope to play the update when I’m home :p…
     
  18. iva.rpm

    iva.rpm
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2018
    Messages:
    335
    It seems that the Ardente will have trims with a manual transmission option, that's nice!
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
  19. SAEN

    SAEN
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2023
    Messages:
    492
    I also went to the seaside city to enjoy my holiday. I still have three days to go home. I hope I can play 0.39 on the day I go home.:p
     
    • Like Like x 7
  20. mimolli

    mimolli
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2025
    Messages:
    1,020
    deleted
     
    #81220 mimolli, Jul 28, 2026
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2026
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice