for me it's working fine on Vulkan, 4k monitor and i run 1440p ingame without messing with windows settings
I am saying that because it IS the vivace, its just an alternate body-style. Look in the config, change the unibody and you get the vivace, because THEY ARE IN THE SAME FILES, THEY JUST ARE SEPARATED IN THE MENU, the same way the schoolbus and MD are seperate.
You're both correct, the all 3 vehicles are based on the vehicle model known as "Cherrier FCV" (is that name anywhere in the game anymore? ), but confusingly the internal jbeam name for it is "vivace", just like the Grand Marshal is "fullsize" or the Stambecco is "midtruck", etc.
I guess it's because the Vivace was made first, then the Tograc was added later. We didn't even see the Tograc until the trailer for the FCV. And with thousands of instances of the name "vivace" to go through, I reckon the devs decided not to bother re-naming every file to "fcv_x".
--- Post updated --- apparently there is a articulated version in the uv map? I can't confirm that though. --- Post updated --- If the UV map rumor is correct, that might mean that the model is finished already and the jbeam is the only thing remaining. Also, someone on dc speculated that the next update will feature multiple remasters/refreshes like .36. I think that might be true.
Wait was the bike rack added this update, or is that a mod? (If so I hope we will be able to load up bikes eventually)
If the UV map rumor is correct, that might mean that the model is finished already and the jbeam is the only thing remaining. someone on dc speculated that the next update will feature multiple remasters/refreshes like 0.36. all parts shown are in the citybus.dae
So its in the dae but you can’t equip it? UV Map has been like that fore years, but not a bike rack. I know this because I still have a copy of the 0.38 dae in my downloads.
Btw king size ads have been ingame awhile, but never had textures. Ill do a comparison tomorrow and post it here.
BeamNavigator (Fading Test). I'm going to guess this accidentally got left in the game after a hotfix? And it's probably related to the devs working out a method to dim screens and gauges in low-light. Right now it starts off dim and gets brighter with increased engine RPM
So, today's the 13th anniversary, and we've just had our first full weekend of 0.39. While we had a huge peak increase on Wednesday, we lost a ton of players by Sunday. I thought that this was really strange, but apparently, that's very common for summer releases. For example: -0.17 (Aug 2019): 4,396 on release day, 5,167 on Sunday the 18th (+17.54%) -0.20 (Aug 2020): 5,430 on release day, 5,679 on Sunday the 9th (+4.59%) -0.23 (Jun 2021): 13,458 on release day, 12292 on Sunday the 4th (-8.6%) -0.25 (Jun 2022): 15,811 on release day (peak), 13,752 on Sunday the 19th (-13.02%) -0.29 (Jul 2023): 20,994 on release day (peak), 17,775 on Sunday the 9th (-15.33%) -0.36 (Jun 2025): 28,789 on release day (peak), 27,327 on Sunday the 22nd (-5.08%) -0.39 (Jul 2026): 47,424 on release day (peak), 38,599 on Sunday the 2nd (-18.61%) In terms of raw numbers, 0.39 blows every other update out of the water for peak increase and player increase over the previous month. But that's likely because it's had by far the longest waiting period in over 12 years - just about anything would've gotten huge numbers. I'm not sure if it'll have the longevity of 0.38 (which maintained over 30K players on weekends until the 23rd-24th of May, over five months later), but I'd still count it as a success.
I've noticed this in the very first release. I think it's tied to throttle input rather than engine RPM. Mine just comes on and off since I use a static input (keyboard).
Not around my PC at the moment so I can't post a screenshot, but has anyone run into the two multiplayer gamemodes left in the game files?
try checking your resolution first and bump it down, if that doesnt help try lowering your setting to "lowest" and turn up the different Graphics options until you're happy with the looks and performance