I would hope so at least. I think knowing the release date actually took a little bit of the speculation element away, so I’d love to get another little tidbit from the update in order to speculate a bit more before the update comes out. I’m excited to see where the truck is from especially
We'll probably get a teaser later today around 5-6 pm EST since lately it's been short videos and not screenshots
Dunno, in all these years, I've only seen German cars doing this, so somebody should've discovered this in the other cars by now... --- Post updated --- Oh, lucky you! Where I live, I only have to live with awful single-cylinder mopeds and Inline-4 bikes and all of them have awful open cans for exhausts and open the throttle like nobody's business at night hours... Choppers are the nice exception to this rule! The aero system? Hmmm, hadn't thought of this but yeah, sound travels through the air, so yes, I guess the code can be repurposed after all!
is this the first time we know when the update is going to drop? Also, the 0.40 is going to drop in all platforms in october 19th, or we gonna have the PC verson prior to that?
We've known twice before when an update was to drop before it released: -0.11 (November 2017) -0.13 (13 July 2018) I think we'll get the PC version either the week before (~14 October) or a couple days after (for example, 21 October). Either the PC version will be the guinea pig for 0.40, or the PS5 version will be prioritized. Seeing as we've gotten so many extra teasers for the PS5 version, I think it's more likely to be the latter.