Ohhhh, how could I forget the Avantime?? It had a unique set of door hinges for being brought into BeamNG too!!
Less gooo! I miss the dark backgrounds for vehicle thumbnails(brings back some childhood nostalgia) though I still remember the grid background on thumbnails from even earlier. Percheron looks amazing, cant wait to drive that thing around Italy. I was surprised at how many opening parts it had(why would we need to open a storage box??? Interesting about spawnlimit on ps5(ik experimental version of game) but 50 pigeons but one Percheron I wonder if traffic will work with split screen, Would love to have some local police chases and carnage. Overall I am more impressed with what 0.40 has shown then I was with 0.39(amazing graphic changes but otherwise a letdown) Italy getting night lighting is nice, I love the warm glow from the lights around the map. I wonder what other maps will be getting lighting(surly not just WCUSA and Italy at release) Who else is pumped after Muye's Video? (I don't even have a ps5 but 0.40 in general)
Logically yes. The players have a detailed model and the traffic retains simplified vehicles. I hope they could add simplified version of T-series and Percheron.
I wonder what the meaning of this is, it looks like muye is covering the button and the smiley briefly flashes to a crying face. clip attached is zoomed in & 0.25x speed, but here are pictures for people who don't want to download clip: this happens at 18:25 in the video I know he has a history of hating the blue trigger boxes so maybe it's referring to that, but looking at the truck many of the triggers have been updated to make the part glow instead which I love
Reminds me of this robot It could honestly be as old as the mid-late 90s and and as new as as the early 2010s. The Renault Premium was made from 1996-2014 so its production could extend fairly recently. A new map could be the border region between south of France and northern Spain --- Post updated --- I personally prefer the blue/green boxes, stands out better especially in a dark interior
The truck looks high quality obviously, but …I thought we were getting something a little newer. Something that can idk brake a 100 ton load from 60-0 in 20 feet and slow the rotation of the earth, or something else you fancy Europeans always sayin about your semis. I’m sure it will be fun, though
i mean its gonna drive nothing like the TC, it will have most likely abs and also off-road configs from the looks of the twin steer so AWD is most likely a thing..tons of different axle combos etc etc
I looked up some specs of the Renault premium and realized how old the T series was. I realized how different they obviously are
Yeah going back to the frame it has tech that is modern compared to the TC. Keep in mind, the devs like raising the bar with each update, so I won’t be surprised if it’ll have something unique of its own. As Bella said, moar axles, perhaps (why did i just say bella then quote efc)
And as I said before, it's possible that the Percheron is still being produced or was being produced until the 2010s or even 2020s (see: DAF XF (1997-present), Iveco Stralis (2002-2021), MAN TG-range (still using the same cab and frame from 1999), Mercedes Actros (1996-2011 all shared same frames and cabs), Renault Magnum/Premium (1990/1996 to 2013/2014), Scania PRT first-gen (2004-2017), Volvo FH second- and third-gen (2002-2024, used same cab and frame)). I do hope we get a more modern facelift version for the Percheron - it's very common IRL and it would give us a modern Euro semi without having to build another truck.