1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Update Speculation thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by crazikyle, Jan 26, 2016.

1. CN877

CN877
    Expand Collapse

It's certainly a possibility, especially as we have been getting heaps of teasers recently. I believe even Nadeox's most recent post in community screens showed an improved tipper bed (I forgot the proper name) for the T-Series.

So IMO it's unlikely, but not out of the question completely...

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. _Tanco

_Tanco
    Expand Collapse

Updated my tiny spreadsheet :)

Attached Files:

• Capturedcran89.png
    • Like Like x 12
    • Informative Informative x 2
  3. fivedollarlamp

fivedollarlamp
    Expand Collapse

17 July seems fair, but I'd say we can expect to see a date in August.

4. Simon Spaeth

Simon Spaeth
    Expand Collapse

I can’t seem to find it. Can you send a link?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. ManfredE3

ManfredE3
    Expand Collapse

It feels way too early to be talking about the update release

• Agree Agree x 6
  6. NoxiousFumes

NoxiousFumes
    Expand Collapse

• Like Like x 2
  7. ManfredE3

ManfredE3
    Expand Collapse

So I was thinking why does the D-Series have so many options yet the H-Series does not, even though they are closely related work trucks of the same year?

When I was a youngster, which happened to be during the H-Series' run, my dad's business had a fleet of maybe 15 new Ford Econolines. There were maybe three sizes: short (very little overhang), standard (generic size), and extended (meant for hauling full rolls of carpet, so they were big).

The Ford Econolines had a massive number of engine options, and the Transit has a large variety of small engines ontop of that.

Also, last I checked, the H-45 frame cannot equip some parts of the H15, including the off road suspension. This makes me sad, as I want an off road ambulance =P.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  8. killstreak451

killstreak451
    Expand Collapse

Casual reminder that American body on frame V8 vans> European unibody small diesel engine vans

But i do like your idea

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Nathan24™

Nathan24™
    Expand Collapse

A "custom" variant for the H-series inspired by some "Shaggin Wagons" from the 70s would be cool, but "Shaggin Wagons" fell out of style by the late 70s I think. :p

...or maybe something inspired by the A-team van?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. ManfredE3

ManfredE3
    Expand Collapse

In terms of size? The generation of Transit van in question isn't a small van. It's kind of difficult to compare size since real life vans, unlike the H-Series, have so many options, but I'm sure the Transit is at least as big, if not bigger than the H-Series. An EU market version with smaller engines could be a thing.
    --- Post updated ---
    The only customization I see to vans comparable to the H-Series are suspension lifts. AR216B's H-Series mod made the H-Series look like a more appropriate year for such mods, and it looked great. That is basically what the fourth gen Econoline was: new bits bolted onto the third gen frame. Maybe someday we will get an older generation H-Series; van culture was huge once upon a time.

#16130 ManfredE3, Jun 26, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. EruptionTyphlosion

EruptionTyphlosion
    Expand Collapse

If 1.0 comes this business year (up to early 2020), a lot has to get done.

Vehicles:
    Gavril Bluebuck - In game, may possibly appear in next update.
    Soliad Wendover - Possibly the next car after the Bluebuck, and final confirmed vehicle. Supposedly shares a lot of parts from the LeGran, so it might be done by the end of the business year.
    Vehicle Remodeling - 8/24 current vehicles have been remodeled already. More recent vehicles such as the DT40L, Piccolina, and possibly the Hopper/LeGran may not need remodeling. This does leave a lot more vehicles needing updates though.

Levels:
    Map Reworks - ECA, Small Island, Industrial Site, Port, Derby Arenas all in game, may come next update. Hirochi Raceway would probably launch alongside ECA, however no official confirmation. JRI needs a lot of work, Utah needs a little bit, but there is no confirmation as to if those maps will see updates or not.
    Another level or two - There is likely at least one or two levels (B25Mitch and LJFHutch seem to make all the main levels, and both of them don't have any current projects that we know of, unless they are focused on map reworks as well) in development, probably WIP since either 0.15 or 0.16.

Physics:
    Tire Thermals - Unknown status

Gameplay:
    UI Rework - WIP, but unknown status.
    AI Rework - WIP, but unknown status.
    Career Mode - No official word, but the tools for career mode development seem to be nearing completion, which might speed up career mode creation. BeamNG is also hiring more staff, however content updates seem to stay the same, possibly hinting at background work on career mode.
    Traffic - Likely in game, may come next update or the update after.

If anyone has anything else that needs to be added to the list, please let me know so I can add it.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. MrCin

MrCin
    Expand Collapse

Many people, including me, think the LeGran needs new interior textures.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Srockzz

Srockzz
    Expand Collapse

I think WCUSA could use a bit of improvement. Honestly. I mean, really it is a jack of all trades and a master of none. Suburban neighourhoods? Its barely one stretch of road that isnt even that big. Mountain roads? Again, a small stretch that isnt that good. Something like the Pacific coast highway? Again it is just a single stretch of short road. I just think WCUSA is just too much crammed in too little space.

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Like Like x 3
  14. EruptionTyphlosion

EruptionTyphlosion
    Expand Collapse

With the layout issues, the only way to "Fix" WCA is to replace the map completely, which they obviously will not do.

• Agree Agree x 10
  15. Srockzz

Srockzz
    Expand Collapse

Thats the thing.. And i know not much can be done really.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. EruptionTyphlosion

EruptionTyphlosion
    Expand Collapse

It would have been easier to do if most of the map was not two meshes. This is why I doubt WCA will get a rework (also because it's really new), and will probably only see very slight improvements in the future.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Cutlass

Cutlass
    Expand Collapse

I'd like to see these for the h series

• Like Like x 1
  18. falcon xr8

falcon xr8
    Expand Collapse

I think when they Give us the Dev sneak Peak update Blog, Then we can say 3-6 weeks it will be due,

• Agree Agree x 3
  19. fivedollarlamp

fivedollarlamp
    Expand Collapse

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. MrAnnoyingDude

MrAnnoyingDude
    Expand Collapse

I thought these were metal bowls.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice