Update Speculation thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by crazikyle, Jan 26, 2016.

1. rottenfitzy

rottenfitzy
    Expand Collapse

I would assume this has to do with the fact that it can’t be 2d and that the physics engine hates thin objects.

Also, forgive my ignorance, but isn’t there no detachable jbeam material for glass?

Look to the past, it’s usually done by polls. I’d suspect based off of the concepts list and dev posts a front engined, Mangusta-styled, front-engine GT Civetta Fulmine might be in the future.

2. EruptionTyphlosion

EruptionTyphlosion
    Expand Collapse

Responding to my own post to clarify.

There would be a large number of options, every possible combination of these three categories: Nation, Decade, and Vehicle Type. Having a poll for each category would not work, and combining the top votes for each, as then you may get vehicle combinations that no one wants or redundant vehicles.

Every user would have a large number of votes, 10-15 most likely, noting that this is a list with hundreds of options.

Hopefully the most needed categories would get filled in.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. YellowRusty

YellowRusty
    Expand Collapse

I would hope for a second round of vehicle reveals - but I think it's important to remember that the dev team is under very few obligations once the Wendover is in-game, completing the list of promised vehicles.

If we did get a second round of eight cars, I wonder what they'd be. I suspect fewer sedans and three-box coupes would make the cut. This may deserve its own separate thread.

Back on more grounded topics, does anyone recall if anything was officially said about the Wendover's suspension setup? Do you think the rear axle is going to be independent or not?

4. Shotgun Chuck

Shotgun Chuck
    Expand Collapse

I believe it was going to be. That was to be one of its advantages over the LeGran, which has a stick axle.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. TubroTerra

TubroTerra
    Expand Collapse

I wonder what 0.18 will have? :)

6. Sithhy™

Sithhy™
    Expand Collapse

Probably stuff & things

:p

• Agree Agree x 11
  7. Spicymeymeys420

Spicymeymeys420
    Expand Collapse

An update

• Agree Agree x 11
  8. YellowRusty

YellowRusty
    Expand Collapse

With the refresh of Utah ongoing, I wonder if we're finally going to see a few new quickraces. Two just isn't enough, and what better time to add new ones?

• Agree Agree x 6
  9. Kueso

Kueso
    Expand Collapse

agree with this
    I personally dont do quickraces often, but having more than two would make it more intriguing for me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Confused_Deer43

Confused_Deer43
    Expand Collapse

Quickrace + AI, can't wait for that to come out! Though I wonder if they'll add drag mode to places outside of the drag track, e.g. the highways on the different maps

11. Spicymeymeys420

Spicymeymeys420
    Expand Collapse

There is one thing that the devs did forget with the east coast usa remake is the overlay on top of the minimap.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice