Hey everyone, I'm making this thread to share with you the samples I have currently published in samplefocus.com for anyone interested. I would also appreciate if anyone gives me ideas to convert into samples and share with everyone. Have a good day! Link to profile and samples https://samplefocus.com/users/moonchildd
I'm submitting for review an olschool techno drums sample at 180bpm and lots of effects and quality worsening to make it feel like it's from the 90s/2000s. I have also managed to get the "meowing guitar" sample from the famous ATB songs "9pm (till I come) and "Don't stop" (one of the songs to clarify further: ). It has been quite hard as I couln't get myslef in hands of the Roland JD990 so I had to do a lot of digging and sampling but I finally got it. I could have tried remaking the preset rather than sampling but in LMMS (the daw I use) that is quite hard. I'll keep you updated