Used Work Truck Sales

Discussion in 'Sell your Beam Cars' started by Kic_ker, Jul 29, 2017.

1. on3cherryshake

on3cherryshake
    Expand Collapse

That Roamer is interesting... do you think you could find another diesel Roamer? I'd love to test drive one, but my budget is larger than that so I can afford a cleaner one with a little less mileage.

2. RetroStevie

RetroStevie
    Expand Collapse

I'll come and pick it up :)

3. Kic_ker

Kic_ker
    Expand Collapse

Yes, we can deliver with a $370 delivery fee. We'll do a full interior/exterior wash and repaint for $570 (not including paint cost).
    --- Post updated ---
    deal! Come to 3238 5th Street in the Industrial area of East Coast City anytime between 8AM and 7PM on weekdays to pick it up.
    --- Post updated ---
    We can look for one. Just curious, how high can your budget go? We can always look for a new diesel roamer if budget allows.

Also what will you be using this roamer for (passengers, cargo, towing, etc.)?

4. Mitsubishi Super Great

Mitsubishi Super Great
    Expand Collapse

ok. I want you to paint the roamer in yellow like the highway maintainece vehicles

5. RetroStevie

RetroStevie
    Expand Collapse

(After arriving at dealership) Ok, here you go. *Hands money*

6. Kic_ker

Kic_ker
    Expand Collapse

We can look for one. Just curious, how high can your budget go? We can always look for a new diesel roamer if budget allows.

Also what will you be using this roamer for (passengers, cargo, towing,
    *gives keys* enjoy!
    --- Post updated ---
    got it.

is that a good paint color?

7. on3cherryshake

on3cherryshake
    Expand Collapse

Budget is under $6500. I'll use for passengers and/or towing. Preferabler 130k miles or less, I know they'll go 300k.

8. Mitsubishi Super Great

Mitsubishi Super Great
    Expand Collapse

Yes

9. Kic_ker

Kic_ker
    Expand Collapse

great! It's already leaving our dealership on it's way to San Francisco. Address to drop it off please?
    --- Post updated ---
    New vehicle reserved for on3cherryshake:
    Gavril Roamer HD
    Engine:
    5.5L V8 with a 4-speed automatic
    Suspension: Full Heavy Duty suspension in front and back
    Mileage: 142,000
    Damage: Passenger mirror missing, but it may not even be required depending on where you live
    Further Information: I know it has slightly higher mileage than what you asked for, but it's in pristine condition and this offer was too great to pass up. This is a stock length Roamer setup for heavy towing, but it also has room to seat 5 comfortably with room in the trunk. It seems sketchily cheap for the setup, but we talked with the owner and he seemed very trustworthy, also the bumpers are plastic unfortunately but that lowers the price by a surprising amount. The interior and exterior are shiny and perfectly clean. We purchased it from a single owner who said he was the only person to drive it. Overall it's a great truck, and should serve your needs and more.
    Photos:

Asking Price:
    $5,600
    Again I know it's slightly higher mileage than you asked for, but that extra 12k miles hasn't done a single thing to it, and it drives and feels like new.

10. Mitsubishi Super Great

Mitsubishi Super Great
    Expand Collapse

SanFrancisco port. Look on google. Meet me at the front gate. I will take care of the rest

11. Kic_ker

Kic_ker
    Expand Collapse

The vehicle has arrived in perfect condition. Thanks for your business!
    --- Post updated ---
    New vehicles on very opposite ends of the spectrum!

Gavril D15 MaxHaul
    Year:
    Engine: 4.5L V8 with a 5-speed manual
    Mileage: 210,000
    Damage: Frontal impact so grille and front bumper very damaged (engine still runs perfectly), radiator damaged, headlights broken, passenger mirror missing, cab glass mostly broken (windshield shattered, will be fully removed upon purchase)
    Further Information: The Gavril D15 MaxHaul was a fairly uncommon model made by Gavril from 1992-1994. It's sole purpose was to be very low priced but have the most towing/hauling capacity of any truck in it's class, and it achieved that. In the front, it has fully stock D15 wheels with stock suspension, but in the rear it has 8-Lug single steel wheels with full Heavy Duty suspension, making it great for towing or carrying heavy loads. This particular model does have lots of structural damage, but still drives perfectly and would be great as a farm truck or even with some body work a workhorse for the road!
    Photos:

Asking Price: $1,070

Gavril T75 Pickup Edition
    Year:
    Engine: Gavril TCX I6 Diesel with a 12-Speed Manual and a T600 Turbocharger
    Mileage: 20 (Test driven by factory, and driven to body shop and from body shop to us)
    Damage: None (new vehicle)
    Further Information: This is the ultimate pickup. It came from the factory as a 2017 T75 chassis-cab and a body shop purchased it. They upfitted a massive "pickup truck" bed onto it, and now it's the Pickup Edition! With a massive engine/turbocharger combination paired with a great transmission, it's ready for whatever job you need it for, whether that's just decorating it as a show truck or even hauling your own normal sized pickup truck!! (See pictures)
    Photos:
    *Pickup Truck in the bed is not included in purchase, neither are the placeholder mud flaps.

Asking Price: $152,000

12. Mitsubishi Super Great

Mitsubishi Super Great
    Expand Collapse

ill take 2 t75 pickups so please take them to the sanfransisco port again

13. Kic_ker

Kic_ker
    Expand Collapse

I'm sorry, we only have 1 in stock, because only 1 was built by the bodyshop. Would you like to buy one for $152,000?

14. Mitsubishi Super Great

Mitsubishi Super Great
    Expand Collapse

Yes

15. on3cherryshake

on3cherryshake
    Expand Collapse

Alright, I like it. What's the lowest you'll take? I kind of want a diesel Roamer XL (seven seater) but I could swap a diesel into this.

16. Kic_ker

Kic_ker
    Expand Collapse

I'll go as low as $5,200, but it'll be difficult to get me any lower.

17. on3cherryshake

on3cherryshake
    Expand Collapse

Could you do $5,000?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice